Tyson Foods to Require COVID-19 Vaccinations for its U.S. Workforce

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Getsinyourblood, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Team818

Team818 Medium Load Member

May 5, 2019
    I never claimed I wrote the verse, Thank you though. It was fitting here. Most fitting indeed.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    Reason for edit: adjustments made.
    InTooDeep Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching

Love this version.

Team818 Thanks this.
  4. Muddydog79

Muddydog79 Heavy Load Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Exactly right!

AModelCat and Team818 Thank this.
  5. Team818

May 5, 2019
    Well okay, but they should be vetted first, have some kind of skill, college degree, or very wealthy. Not just a run of the mill poor soul from a country with nothing going for it, who didn't even bother to learn our language or culture. We have enough of that already. Correct?

AModelCat, drvrtech77 and Muddydog79 Thank this.
  6. Team818

May 5, 2019
    They want to join the "free everythings" movement which has been discussed at length here. We can't afford these programs anymore, we just can't. I hope something can be done with the masses that moved here illegally since Jan 9th 2021. It doesn't seem fair that executive order can open the border without approval of the states on the Border personally voting for that. All people crossing into the USA should be expelled ASAP. It is being challenged right now. Wouldn't that be wonderful if they were told to leave. It has happened before. President Truman told the people illegally in the USA they had to leave or face deportation without warning, as the Military Personel were returning and would be needing those jobs. There is past practice here, or Precedence. Sorry but if you crossed into the USA after Jan 6 2021 are are encourage to leave, or you will lose everything and be removed in deportation. You leave with what you came with. Just the clothing you wore, no money, no vehicles. So, go ahead and leave now. Thank you. But, you know that was wrong, and you did that anyways. Goodbye. Pray with your Priest, ask him to help you come clean. Please. Then switch to the Baptist Church. Take care. I am truly sorry. We have our own people that want everything free living here, that we have to deal with first. I hope you understand. God Bless you, and Pray through your problems.

Reason for edit: spelling correction.
    xlsdraw Thanks this.
  7. InTooDeep

InTooDeep Donner party survivor

Jan 17, 2016
    Carmichael CA
    Wasn't inferring you were. Just pointing out it was fitting and a very good pull

Team818 Thanks this.
  8. mpd240

mpd240 Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Minnesota
    well vetted yes. Skilled is good. Where I live in rural mn it’s all the unskilled immigrants doing all the jobs nobody else will do. Working on the hog farms, working at the turkey processing plant, working at the truss plant. Without them that would stop. To many of us don’t want to work. The company I just left can’t hire people to work in the warehouse or be driver helpers. Decent pay and good Benifits. Nobody is wants those jobs.

mladen86 and bryan21384 Thank this.
  9. Team818

May 5, 2019
    Thats because they get money to sit on their ###. Those programs hopefully are going to end. If not this year, but they will definately end after Nov 2022.

10. Team818

May 5, 2019
    I wish we could relocate people from, well, memphis was mentioned earlier in this post. I know oregon, ca, and washington are full of deadbeats that should be transfered to those jobs.

11. Team818

May 5, 2019
    I thought pull meant, like remove or pull it. My mistake. I was happy you knew the band. Thank you.

InTooDeep Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.