U.S Expediters inc

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Streamline, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Streamline

Streamline Bobtail Member

Nov 8, 2018
    Good evening. I'm new to the group. Not to new to trucking tho...lol. Haven't driven stateside for a while but have been driving in The Bahamas for a few years. I was talking with a company named U.S Expediters inc out of Illinois but cant find much info when I search for them. I was wondering has anyone driven for them or know someone who has?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kathalaveno

Kathalaveno Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2019
    I've been with them for over 8 months so far. There are ups and downs, but its all related to the market and the economy in general. All I can say is that they've been treating me like a family and not just a truck number. From the dispatch to accounting, they bust their ###'s to make things work for ya. They do OTR and it can be stressful from time to time, but at the end of the day the money is right so I can't complain much.

I wish them to keep up doing the good work and lots of success!! They are a small company, family oriented company and I wish them to stay that way.

Streamline Thanks this.
  4. Streamline

Nov 8, 2018

Ok... Cool thanks for the response. I was almost thinking no one drove for them....Lol. So it's not a forced dispatch or do you choose your own loads? What areas you primarily run? So they're not like those other Chicago area trucking companies I always hear negative things about? Is it drop n hook or all live load and unload?

5. Kathalaveno

Kathalaveno Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2019
    No problem. I was in the same boat as I couldn't find any other info on them besides their website. They do live load and unload, OTR stuff. They offer you loads, plan days for you.. don't force you to do anything you don't want to.... But if you are an owner op, I strongly suggest not losing days or missing deliveries/pickups etc. because that's money out of your pocket.

6. Streamline

Nov 8, 2018
    Yea was planning to go owner op... So wat area do you mainly run or its 48 state and Canada? What are the costs I'm lookin at per week... Example trailer rental, Qualcomm rental, any tire or maintenance discounts? What kinda weight and products are you normally carrying? How many miles a week? Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to get some real world info to on them to see how they are before I call them.

7. Streamline

Nov 8, 2018
    Also do you know tractor age restrictions?

8. Bruiser44

Bruiser44 Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2019
    What I don't understand is how they charge you IFTA quarterly how come they don't give a fuel surcharge ?

9. jerrydaniels

jerrydaniels Bobtail Member

May 8, 2023
    Do they do hair or urine samples here?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.