Underbody Trailer mounted Brick Guards

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by RoginVa, Feb 17, 2024.

  1. RoginVa

    RoginVa Bobtail Member

    Apr 14, 2015
    Haul Brick and block on occasion, I see the "brick guards" or large edge protectors with a special mount that makes them handy and out of the way. Can't find the mount, anyone know where you can buy them or what exactly they are called? Not looking for the Brick Guards, I find them easy. But the mount to store them on the trailer, at a 45degree angle?
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.