United Parcel Service, Inc. - Aurora, Il.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by BUBBABONE, Mar 31, 2006.

1. scratchinpost

scratchinpost Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Indiana
    Take the linehaul job if you can get it, but not sure if Estes is hiring anywhere right now. Got hired here last July and my only regret is that I didn't come here a long time ago. I got a 2000 IH daycab with over 900,000 miles (springride/bad ride), sleep in bunkrooms and motels, pull pups and 53's in the slippin and slidin upper midwest and in spite of all this, love it here. So if you're on their hiring short list and you want some more details plz PM me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tnccrutcher

tnccrutcher Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Hayward,Ca
    Thanks for the info I do not have enough post to pm you yet. How much do they pay per mile? how much is your home time? do you have to start working on the dock? thanks

4. scratchinpost

scratchinpost Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Indiana
    Started at 44.25, extra board starting out usually Monday nite. With the economy in such a mess - up and down I have been called in on Sunday nites or as late as Tue. nite. You must be flexible. No dock work, never been asked, but I would do it if asked. Pull about 75% pups and 25% 53' vans. Terminal to terminal only, no customer deliveries. That's for the local guys. Got more if you want.

5. tnccrutcher

tnccrutcher Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Hayward,Ca
    Thanks for the info I will keep you up yo date If they call for an interview I will I will ask you for some more insight. thanks have a happy new year

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.