United roads/haully

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Vick613, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Vick613

Vick613 Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2021
    He guys, just wondering how you guys are making out with haully.com its getting harder to make money with then in the philly area, I feel like rates are tanking hard man.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Carbot

Carbot Bobtail Member

Oct 24, 2023
    I know they changed ownership again either they lost contracts or they won the race to the bottom.

4. Vick613

Vick613 Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2021
    Man they must have some crappy new contracts, they want people to move 100k cars and trucks for 60 dollars and God forbid you miss a scratch on a car , your getting hit with crazy claims ‍♂️

Kenworth6969 Thanks this.
  5. Kenworth6969

Kenworth6969 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2020
    Mannnn no escaping the cheap rates even in car hauling :eek:

justcarhaulin Thanks this.
  6. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    IIRC one of our venerable car haulers, @Hammer166 , has little nice to say about this “United Road”.

Hammer166 Thanks this.
  7. Carbot

Carbot Bobtail Member

Oct 24, 2023
    URS changed ownership again after raped by Carlyle Group my guess is the end is near.

8. Vick613

Vick613 Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2021
    Idk what's going on with them but driver a quiting left and right , I think there trying to make another flip.

9. Meta

Meta Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2019
    I'm one that dipped, their new "central dispatch" is complete ###. We get not direct line to said "central dispatch" we still had our dispatch but they couldn't do anything other than remove units from a load, so if you need a replacement you got caslll you rdispatch they send and email out to central and theyll look at it whenever they feel like it. my last two months i just dipped when ever there was an issue im not sitting for 2-3 hours to MAYBE get a car or maybe be told to go with one less anyway(usually it was the latter), what saeled the nail on the coffin was they retired my truck, granted it was one of the oldest but it was also one of the last manuals they had. I dont do automatics so out i go. they did buy like 100 hotshot units and trailers that they where about to put out as i left them but what i heard from my TM is that none of th other TMs wanted them either so they are just siting in deriot terminal last i saw/heard

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.