Unsure where to post this, 10yr vet, 2m miles, possesion of alcohol on psp, is my carreer over?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Discruntal, Feb 24, 2023.

1. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Holy Moses, talk about going overboard, that is just plum crazy!

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

The absolute sheer driving force of our national economy - without truck drivers, our entire national economy would come to an absolute standstill - if not outright be dead.
    [​IMG]
    Over the mountains, through the woods, into the valleys, coast to coast, from sea to shining sea - truck drivers can and do go anywhere and everywhere, every day, every night, all year round.

TheLoadOut Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mc8541ss

mc8541ss Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2007
    Lower Alabama
    You might can look for some local stuff. Dump trucks, concrete trucks, recycling yards or logging. Maybe other industries that are using straight trucks. These all seem to be where everyone goes to clean up their record.

4. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    @Discruntal
    Other Possible Solutions:
    1)
    local city transit bus driver
    2) school bus driver
    3) over the road bus driver as Greyhound or Trailways
    4) forklift operator for a distribution center as Coca-Cola
    5) yard jockey

I do wish you the absolute best of luck to you! God bless you & your entire family!

NOTE:
    1)
    I TRULY & GENUINELY would like to have been an over the road, (OTR), truck driver driving all 48 states & Canada. I would have been more than willing to drive dry vans, reefers, tankers, & flatbeds.
    2) UNFORTUNATELY, I am NOT able to pass a D.O.T. physical.

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

The absolute sheer driving force of our national economy - without truck drivers, our entire national economy would come to an absolute standstill - if not outright be dead.
    [​IMG]
    Over the mountains, through the woods, into the valleys, coast to coast, from sea to shining sea - truck drivers can and do go anywhere and everywhere, every day, every night, all year round.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
  5. Bean Jr.

Bean Jr. Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Just because he's an old timer, doesn't mean he knows what he is talking about. Do you know what's in brake line driver or most hand sanitizers?

6. scott180

scott180 Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Tooele, UT
    I've always kept a bottle or two of rubbing alcohol in the side box to add to the windshield wiper fluid during bad storms when even winter wiper fluid will freeze.

Stonehjl and Bean Jr. Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.