update one first week as company driver for schneider

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by ChancesRGood, Jul 9, 2018.

1. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    So they want to do a sleep test. If your sleeping the night, not waking up tired. Not having issues with your breathing at night, you should not have anything to worry about.

Personally, if they want to watch with a cab cam while I drive let them. Part of the cost of working in todays society. You only have to worry about invasion if your doing something illicit. If your not, your worrying over nothing.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    My thoughts on cams facing inward..if your worried about the people you hire, then you should raise standards..that's what i tell co's

whoopNride, lovesthedrive and 91B20H8 Thank this.
  4. mattymatt

mattymatt Light Load Member

Jun 24, 2014
    Sleep apnea is a serious issue and thus not to be taken lightly. Undiagnosed sleep apnea can aggravate or cause high blood pressure. Sleep is when your body repairs itself so a good night's rest is critical to health and safe operation of a truck. I've had two tests: one was an at-home study done in January of 2017 and a repeat study in July of 2018 in a sleep lab. I've lost 74 pounds and this resulted in a negative test. I hope that Schneider accepts this second sleep test as it was done with Penn Medicine (University of Pennsylvania.) Guaranteed this will be a much better result than something some clinic will come up with.

CJ701 Thanks this.
  5. mattymatt

mattymatt Light Load Member

Jun 24, 2014
    Exactly! I don't like driver facing cameras at all. I can understand outward facing cameras for insurance reasons but you don't need to be spying on me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.