Ups truckload, how does it work.

Discussion in 'UPS/UPSF' started by Drpparker95, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Drpparker95

Drpparker95 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2017
    Meridian mississippi
    Hello guys ive been told by a coworker who works part time at his second job with ups as the guy that loads the little brown trucks. He was telling me ups has truckload, parcel and ltl freight. The main positions i see open are city driver and truckload. Can someone explain to me the truckload side of ups

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bro_Dave

Bro_Dave Medium Load Member

Nov 5, 2013
    As far as UPS Freight truckload, they were hiring in Atlanta. I called the recruiter and they said home every other weekend. Non-Union. It sounded similar to what I was already doing so I passed. Now they have some dedicated gigs and I can't speak to that.

4. Radman

Radman Road Train Member

Apr 18, 2011
    I wouldnt bother. Truckload pays like every other trucking company but you got UPS on the side of it. You'll be getting paid way low compared to LTL UPS Freight and Package UPS Parcel. While they make 90k-100k+ a year you'll be making a little above Mega carrier pay. It's a scam in my eyes just to get you excited for working for UPS.

5. Italian1

Italian1 Bobtail Member

Jun 17, 2010
    PA
    Are you looking for info on UPS Freight Truckload? I work for them. Not bad at all. send me an email, I will respond. mrmichael1115@yahoo.com

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.