Urine containers, and worse with my team driver.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Curdog1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

Yes, yes and yes.

You said it far better then me.

I use a hatchet. Otter here uses a scalpel. ;) well said.

An yes if it was me...dude would have been punched in the mouth and I would have happily paid the bus ticket, bail, etc.

I have a high dislike for lack of respect and commonsense. Regardless if it's towards men or women.

If that makes me an #######, so be it. I'll wear the title proudly. LOL.

@skellr - My apologies if I come off harsh. Not my intention. As mentioned above...I just trample through a bush vs gently walking around it. ;)

skellr, Swiss Mountain Dog and x1Heavy Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    skellr is a valued poster on here among many others.

Im pretty sure that now and then a position taken by someone is pretty compelling if unpopular.

All I can do is acknowledge both sides of the issue as debated here thus far and pretty much in the Court of TTR it's too tough to call. Hence my star trek analogy.

Im glad I did not become a lawyer. It would be so bad. In Baltimore there is a particular kind of lawyering called Maritime Law. If you trip over the gangway and put a dent into the hull of your bosse's ship with your drunken skull then Maritime Lawyers have to get involved, evaluate the damage and reward of prosecuting Mr Trip Employee. If there is something in it, then by all means go for it.

KB3MMX, Sirscrapntruckalot and skellr Thank this.
  4. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    None taken, I think we are on the same page.

I meant to question the size of the bombshell that would be dropped on someone in the company receiving the complaint. And how serious they might take it. There is a point when things start getting extreme that they quit listening and think you might be the problem even when it's totally legitimate. Maybe I put my foot in my mouth this time, again.

KB3MMX, x1Heavy and Sirscrapntruckalot Thank this.
  5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    No I don't think you did.

What's worse? A sexual allegation in the drivers room at the drivers supervisor counter in HR? Or a DM? Or your chemical tanker overturning and gassing a town of 10,000 to death at 3 am in the night.

Either way it's going to hurt. Again it's a company. Unless you failed somehow to incorporate and insulate your personal assets seperate from that of he company. Burn the company, sell it all. Who cares. Build a new one somewhere else.

6. tcwestby

tcwestby Bobtail Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Marysville, WA
    Sorey to hear your tale of woe. I do use a jug amd allow my partner to use one too. The rule is we dont deal with the others bottle and if it doesnt get emptird you loose the privilege for your duration on the truck.

As for smell, i also feel your pail and have had to tell guys to use deoderant. Good luck out there

Big T

7. Wargames

Wargames Captain Crusty

Jul 22, 2010
    WI.
    OK, here is what you do, get online and find a local job, you will do much better and your home every day. contact Chinatown on this forum, the guy knows a lot of companies that are in your area. Get out of over the road trucking and go local or dedicated. Your co driver is a PIG, freakin slob.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.