Urine containers, and worse with my team driver.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Curdog1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    If it's a food grade reefer, you should be fired.

=)

CruzControhl and otterinthewater Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Samuelh

Samuelh Bobtail Member

Jun 23, 2018
    Not sure whay she's complaining about? I use baby wipes and axe body spray. So now I'm looking for a new team driver, anyone interested?

Midnightrider909 and TruckChicken Thank this.
  4. BrandonCDLdriver

BrandonCDLdriver Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    I have a shy bladder. I have a hard time pissing standing next to a dude in the truck stop urinal area. No way could I pee right behind a woman in the cab with me.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  5. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    That was my thinking as well. Keep the convo light and professional.

Like many others have said you have a year in why not go somewhere else like ODFL if you like teaming. They have a pretty good gig 80k+ should be doable over their. They won't put up with bs like your current employer

homeskillet Thanks this.
  6. jammer910Z

jammer910Z Road Train Member

May 28, 2015
    Yuck

To the OP.. we're not all like this

That's just SNASTY.

7. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    i never dealt with that training, i wouldnt have, its unacceptable, its a health hazard to be honest. oh the things we do for money.

8. Korodoch

Korodoch Bobtail Member

Oct 8, 2017
    To the OP. I started in a training company with another driver in my training class after the required training class (CRST). The urinal jugs were ALWAYS disposed of at the end of shifts. There was no defication in the cabs. Move on from that BS. If you want a good solo company, give me a PM. Many other people on this board can help you.

9. Lonewolf2000

Lonewolf2000 Medium Load Member

Nov 5, 2017
    New York
    Everything OP said is the reason I’ll never
    drive team. Never being stopped long enough to take care of personal needs showering/laundry not to mention recharging my batteries. But defecating in the truck is definitely too far. Go solo I love it so much compared to driving with a trainer.

10. tommymonza

tommymonza Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    S.W. Florida
    U Teamers are Insane unless your doing it with your loved one.

My 54 inch sleeper is tight for just my sorry ###. Can't imagine sharing it with another.

Thank god o never had to go over the road to team train.

What a nightmare

Sirscrapntruckalot and OldeSkool Thank this.
  11. Curdog1

Curdog1 Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2018
    Georgia
    UPDATE: I took the advice of Swiss Mountain Dog and called the safety director and said wanted to file a formalcsexual harassment claim because I had already told the owner and safety director about the problem. They had me with another driver immediately. In the past they have always said it was hard to find people to team with and they would “get back to me.” It would usually take two to three weeks to find another driver for me to team with, I assume in hopes of starving me out so I would quit. So I made this run with the new co-driver who was, like I mentioned, a part of the “in” crowd liars club from back in the good ole days when the owner and dispatchers were all drivers and they would all get together and party and get high and then go trucking. But keeping the advice of this forum in mind I agree he was probably a plant I didn’t bite because I figured it was a plant to find some dirt on me. I saw evidence that he had snooped in my personal things including my medication and I could overhear him #####ing about me when he thought I was asleep. Cut to the point: we were scheduled to leave on Thursday for the next run, I sent him a message on Wednesday to confirm the time he replied yes we were leaving he would let me know what time. Truth was he was already gone HE LEFT ME and nobody bothered to tell me. So here I sit with no run in sight and 75.00 left to my name (I am a single mother and they pay me .21 cpm even after 11 months with a clean MVR and no CSA points and they just shrug their shoulders and say we will
    try to find someone. I am so upset now I have already applied with several companies but that all takes time I don’t have plus the hassle. I need to call these people but I have to get myself under control first so I don’t look like a dingbat but what recourse do I have other than leaving? It appears that is what they want and I have no idea what I have done wrong to warrant this.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.