Urine containers, and worse with my team driver.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Curdog1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Swiss Mountain Dog

Swiss Mountain Dog Medium Load Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Texas
    I'm sorry you're still having trouble with these sleaze balls. If I were you, I would file a complaint with the EEOC today.

Filing a Formal Complaint

And keep hunting for a new company - so many are hiring right now that it should not take long to get something new.

Dennixx Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigguns

bigguns Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2013
    Omega,GA
    The pay isn’t decent as you stated at one point. You’ve been there a year and you are still getting training pay. Come on. It is time to move on. Somewhere. Anywhere. Get away from those “people”. You are being used and abused. The good people here are all rooting for you. Remember: it is always the darkest before you see light. Tough times don’t last, tough people do. What we make of life is up to us. I wish I could offer you more.

4. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Watkins Shepard has a terminal in Dalton, Ga

Swiss Mountain Dog Thanks this.
  5. Ffx95

Ffx95 Road Train Member

May 18, 2017

How many month experience you have? If you have 6 join my company “National Carriers” in Irving Texas. They treat you like a person not a number here. It’s mind boggling how they’re treating you there. I’m no lawyer but I can guess it’s illegal too.

6. IH Truck Guy

IH Truck Guy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Purgatory
    Lawyer up and be a thorn in their side.
    Your leaving anyway so it dont matter.
    Might even make a few bucks.

7. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Document everything and consider this retaliation for mentioning a complaint. They essentially fired you.

Also get a lawyer involved, especially before you complaint to anyone like the eeoc.

Sirscrapntruckalot and x1Heavy Thank this.
  8. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Yeah this is a real problem no trainee should have to put up with this baloney next time you get a few days off try reading the contract you signed and see what kind of conditions you company has agree to provide for you first talk with the driver with a witness if possible so they can't deny it later, if it continues talk with the company also put it in writing this is something you should not have to put up with however if you choose to say nothing then it will be assumed that you are putting up with it. Hope things work out this reminds me of a neighbour with a dog that barks all day and night its like they can just do as they please with total disregard to who there annoying.

9. Curdog1

Curdog1 Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2018
    Georgia
    Thank you all. It appears to me that they Have decided to make a sport out of xxxxing with me. I talked with the safety director yesterday he had the stones to say that I was the problem, that nobody could get along with me, not true, I would say very few have given 110%to learn and to do my job right, or had so many obstacles like being a female with “directional dyslexia,” (yes it is a real medical condition) a single mother trying to dig myself out of the pit I dig myself in to with a boy to care for and then having to leave him, blah blah blah you get the picture. So safety guy says I am the problem. This morning at 9:30 Sat they call say can you be here at 1:00 to go to Reno, NV so I stop mowing the grass grab a shower and finish packing when they call say never mind load canceled. WTF? But yes I have already applied to several places one or two are very positive but this is stressful because of a bad experience I had with Paschall Truck Lines ... y’all wish me luck. I’m not a bad driver I know this and I don’t know why this good ole boy liar’s club has targeted me but don’t really care. I’m going to find a way out. And I have faith that I will be happier and employed by a reputable carrier that will treat me right. Thanks again guys.

x1Heavy and Swiss Mountain Dog Thank this.
  10. Curdog1

Curdog1 Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2018
    Georgia
    And if anyone knows a lawyer that could help me I am interested in that also

11. Curdog1

Curdog1 Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2018
    Georgia
    What if the company doesn’t have an EEOC department? All they have is the owner, safety director, and dispatch guys. No orientation, I don’t think I signed a contract but if I did it was not much of one. It was yes you’re hired we will send you out when your drug test results are approved and I was sent straight out of trucking school to Los Angeles, CA with a male co-driver.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.