US Express has outright SPAMED the local Craigslist. (Reading, PA).

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by Infosaur, Nov 4, 2014.

1. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    This situation could lead to having the trucking companies going to the federal government asking to recruit immigrants with H-2b visas as truck drivers.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MayhemTrucking

MayhemTrucking Heavy Load Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Denham Springs, La.
    You can't pick a city on cl in georgia that isnt 70% full of ads for usxpress. Hard to find any other ads without going through 30 of theirs posted daily ...

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    CR England does the same on Careerjet website.

5. Milkman719

Milkman719 Medium Load Member

May 29, 2013
    Colorado Springs
    just want to say you deserve that extra star (5 star) for sure. You give more good advice and information then any other driver on here (that I know of) also I never read any negative stuff from you. Keep up your positive and informative information.

12 ga and Mr.X Thank this.
  6. mjfreespirit

mjfreespirit Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Florida
    Go with a mom and pop mega carrier. One with 200-600ish trucks. They'll treat you the best. Due to recruiting policies on TTR I can't tell you which one I'd go to, but PM me and I'll shoot you my email.

7. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

I'm with a mom & pop right now (specifically a pop and kids to be more accurate) but as we're growing we're getting a lot of know-nothing 9-5 office "types". People who leave problems unresolved after 5:01 pm. Which is kinda a bad thing when your delivery is for 7 pm and your following p/u is for 6 am and there's some sort of issue.

check your inbox.

8. mcmanly

mcmanly Light Load Member

Sep 22, 2012
    NE PA
    They do it pretty much all over the northeasy and then every major city ,craigslist really needs to crack down on them.

CL now has a bump feature so they could just have one listning they bump every 24 hours ,the worst is they also use diffrent titles for the listing and you don't know its USexp untill you open it....

9. CS_Broke

CS_Broke Bobtail Member

Nov 2, 2014
    I filled the app out. Recruiter says they don't have any regional positions in my area (I answered a regional ad on cl). So asked if interested OTR as that was the only way they could get me hometime.

Filled out yet another app for OTR and the meditation agreement. We'll see if anything comes of it.

10. MayhemTrucking

Mar 23, 2010
    Denham Springs, La.
    Typical. Just shows they have this group of ads they just place everywhere reguardless of what they have open lol

11. MayhemTrucking

Mar 23, 2010
    Denham Springs, La.
    Thats how they get away with spamming. Most the ads dont list the company typically the url they post shows a few of the domains they have just for this

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.