US tuberculosis cases in 2023 at highest level in decade

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by Chinatown, Mar 31, 2024.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Food recalls, bacterial infections at an all time high, dis, dat, and the other ting, with all I've been reading lately, I've decided to finally do something about it,,,stop reading,, it's a mess. Since job recruitment is a dead end, Chinatown now offers expert health care at a fraction of the cost. Just look at the related posts, such a deal,,

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Don't make fun of me; I'm paralyzed from the neck up.

4. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    LOL. I instantly felt bad at the paralyzed part until I read further. Pretty darn funny.

5. Deere hunter

Deere hunter Road Train Member

Aug 5, 2017
    Shallowater Texas
    I should be so paralyzed. :(

6. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
    lots of diseases are making a comeback due to, anti-vaxers, unvaxed immigrants bringing sicknesses in.

maybe we need to have another Ellis Island type place, would need to be freakin' huge though.

7. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Again, it's easy to blame them darn immygrints,,but the sad fact is, it's coming from within. All immigrants, and not the ones swimming in the river, are required to be vaccinated. It's the ilk homeless and po' folk, that don't get immunized. I fear Covid will be a day at the beach compared to what's on the horizon. Besides, I think the real cause, is too many people, period. Our planet can't sustain everybody, so shortcuts are being used in our food industry to meet the demands. Every day it's something, what was it today, some popsicle out of Cal. with some Mexican name, the latest. Shredded cheese out of Sargento, another. Now, Sargento from my home state, hauled many loads out of there, never a problem, well respected company. Well, to cut costs, they used some cheap Mexican replacement ingredient, and the product was contaminated. Listeria and salmonella the most common, both probably caused by urine or poor water. Common sense should dictate, however, and some raw milk cheese was contaminated, who would even think of raw milk to begin with?

JoeyJunk, Chinatown and Numb Thank this.
  8. JC1971

JC1971 Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2013
    L.A.
    Even typhus is making a comeback in Southern California. Yes, you can thank the homeless for that one.

201 and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  9. BillyBobFrank

BillyBobFrank Light Load Member

Nov 7, 2022
    That's what happens when you let millions of untested people in from other parts of the world

201 and thatsright Thank this.
  10. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    How dare you speak the truth!

Numb, 201, thatsright and 1 other person Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.