Us xpress team?

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by Ridgerunner40, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Ridgerunner40

Ridgerunner40 Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2007
    Hagerstown, MD
    Hey everybody,I have a buddy of mine that is thinking about running team for us. Is there anybody out there that can let me know if they are running the miles they should be or are they sitting around. If they are running, are they being treated ok or like dirt. Thganks in advance for any input.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. driver28str

driver28str Bobtail Member

Aug 12, 2007
    LEESVILLE,SC
    I advise not to run team for this company my wife and I currently run team for them and we are not happy the miles we are getting one driver can drive them we are getting solo miles as a team. We have been here for over 1 year and have only gotten home ontime once and that was for Christmas. Their teams planners have no idea what they are doing I dont think they even know how to use a map. Their we care statement is a croc it should have don't in there. We have said that we where going to quit many times thinking that maybe that would change something but they dont care they just say we can help you with that if you want. We are still here b/c we have a few things we need to get taken care of before my wife comes off the road for good and I go drive for someone who makes me feel like my services are needed. I could go on and on but I will stop here this should give you the answer to your question.

4. sassysenior

sassysenior Bobtail Member

Nov 21, 2009
    usx is forced dispatch, and no most teams will take anything just to get a paycheck, sometimes teams get good long runs,but not on a regular basis.
    the driver managers,fleet manager, dispatchers, when you get a good one & the load planner is giving you good runs, you are suddenly put on someone els' board and your miles drop, and for no reason, this happens,
    especially when the team is running hard, with no service failures, no problems and doesn't bother the fm on the phone throws the teams for a major loop and messes with the paychecks too.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.