US1 logistics company dispatched out of Staunton Illinois a

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Skyline6199, Jun 18, 2017.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Given recent history though a good portion of these bad company complaints involved companies that were advertising on Craigslist.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. some reason this reminds me of the old burdick Truck lines family or the buske boys down yonder outta Litchfield just a stone's throw down i-55 about 10 miles???
    burdeck of course re located at University Park which is where there was a dynamic back in the day..
    not the guy down there by saint Louis over yonder in granite City.. but a different dynamic that used to sit directly where burdick Truck lines is.. that were a bunch of crooks too especially back in the mid-90s through the early 00s.
    how do I know I still got a bunch of those old Trucking recruiting magazines from the cab over days from the 90s some publications was no longer cease to exist but they're in a little Trucking memorabilia Rubbermaid totes of stuff certain things I've saved Through The Years not a lot but pertinent stuff.
    like the old pure truck stop guide later the Union 76..
    fac me and a buddy we're having a few beers last time I was home when I pulled out one we got a kick out of it it was the pilot national chain truckstop guide 1991..it's six pages long Pilot Travel centers were scattered throughout America but I don't think there was more than 22 in the whole thing.. now you look at the book and you look at Pilot Flying J locations and it's astounding.. but I do remember dynamic really well and people getting burned by those clowns more than once signing lease is agreeing to haul stuff especially produce back to the old Chicago water market and stuff out to California from the Chicago area
    so I have to begin to wonder if there's family coming up down there from just north of the St Louis area.
    because before they built this huge place hiring all these foreigners that I've run into burdick Truck lines right there off of 57 just about a half a mile from monee there was a bird back down there in that area of Staunton...
    so one has to wonder if there's some connection down the line..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.