Vax for truckers to enter into the US from Canada?

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Brucesmith, Oct 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Well, that is slightly better than Fox I guess, who doesn't even try. Quite the opposite . They've stood up in court and said they are an entertainment organization and no reasonable person should believe them.
    I happen to agree actually....

Doesn't mean CNN isn't lying their backside off though....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MSQUARED

MSQUARED Medium Load Member

Mar 28, 2021
    CNN is worst then fox and its not even close.

4. Garththomas

Garththomas Light Load Member

Feb 10, 2017
    Gee I dont know why anyone wouldnt trust Trump

5. Garththomas

Feb 10, 2017
    Most of you people wouldnt know you cant see past your nose

6. Garththomas

Feb 10, 2017
    The fear was that Trump was going to force an approval without following proper procedures, especially since he made a mess of the CDC and FDA and any other educated person who was trying to get the job done. His signing an order for the funding plan wasnt because he thought of anything. His mental condition doesnt allow him to think like that. As far as the science behind Mrna vaccines its been around for 20yrs and its going to get even more popular.

7. mudflap77

mudflap77 Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    You trust career politicians? Funny how Trump is the only person in the political world that is untrustworthy.

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  8. Garththomas

Feb 10, 2017
    I dont trust anyone but I have seen enough con men to spot Trump a mile away. The man has a record of poor conduct and other than swindling his family, cheating on his taxes and being a reality tv star has nothing to his credit. Even though he is like that I thought he would rise to the office but he just drug it down to his level. Replacing the swamp with something even worse.

9. mudflap77

mudflap77 Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    How so? And I have no idea what the last part means.
    What?
    So what. How does that make it safe or not safe?

10. Garththomas

Feb 10, 2017
    The last part was the people who stood on the stage who were supposed to be the ones telling what was going on were just a back drop for Trumps standup routine.
    Yes that makes the vaccine safe and worrying about mandates is false because every kid in a public school in the US, Canada and most of Europe has to follow a mandate and be vaccinated. I heard George Washington mandated his troops to get the smallpox vaccine, back in the days they would dip a sharp stick in the stuff and stab you in the arm. Or something like that. The plan to fund research wasnt his idea he just signed the order, Trump didnt care if anyone took it, it was all PR. Thats why he tried to hide the fact he got the shot, he didnt care if anyone else got it. Its only when someone explains to him why he needs to pretend to care that he does anything but its not natural.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  11. reeferwrencher

reeferwrencher Medium Load Member

Aug 4, 2018
    So now you re admitting you wouldn't take the vaccine if trump was still president.You changed your tune pretty quick.

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.