VDO screws all their owners

Discussion in 'ELD Forum | Questions, Answers and Reviews' started by Hulld, Apr 29, 2020.

1. kristi12

kristi12 Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2020
    I know you said you don't want to use Bluetooth but BOYD with Bluetooth connection is the best option. As companies come out with updates, you'll be able to update your system without purchasing new hardware. You can buy a tablet to run the app on and create a new email address just for your ELD? Just some thoughts...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HopeOverMope

HopeOverMope Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2016
    I-20 LOUISIANA
    I NEVER wanted to use my phone for elogs. But after moving from VDO, I really like keep trucking, it’s actually pretty good. They “get it” for the most part! the on-duty status remembers your notations like pre trip inspection, fuel, check load... so all you do is press the first letter and it gives you an auto fill selection. It won’t let you be uncompliant when it comes to certifying logs. If you forgot, it will remind you in the morning:

I like different things too like, say I park the truck and go into a restaurant but I forget to go off duty. While I’m in line at the restaurant I can go off duty:

I’m not a keep trucking rep or nothing. Just very surprised that it actually works, and they get it for the most part.

Timin770 Thanks this.
  4. Kurt Michaels

Kurt Michaels Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2019
    Montana
    I saw Drive eld post about helping with VDO people today. I have been happy with them and they are pretty cheap compared to the rest

bowhunter67 and stugats Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.