Velox inc

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Jawz1979, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Jawz1979

Jawz1979 Bobtail Member

Jun 2, 2019
    Has anyone heard of velox Inc?

Can anyone give me insight in this owner op company in Chevy chase MD? I would really appreciate it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dustin4841

dustin4841 Light Load Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Suffolk
    I just signed on with them, have not hauled a load as of yet but the on boarding process has been painless. They arent out of Maryland though, they are out of Wyoming per their DOT number. The percentage split is one of the best at 90% to you and insurance is decent at $250 a week. I am self dispatching and their side of dispatch just handles the carrier packs from the brokers or shippers but they will also dispatch you full time if you dont like finding your own loads. I know your post is a few months old but I wanted to reply anyway. Realistically I dont think you can go wrong with them, theyre very hands off! Run where you want and how you want and theyre just behind you for support with paperwork and whatnot.

4. Greggg

Greggg Light Load Member

Jun 30, 2018
    You’d still recommend them ? How did it go ?

5. dustin4841

Dec 11, 2012
    Suffolk
    I'm still here. They pay me the % promised no funny business and they're not up my ### I find the load I want I have the broker email the info to VELOX they take care of the paperwork while I'm rolling to pickup and that's it. I don't have any problems with the way things have been so far.

6. Scorpee

Scorpee Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2019
    Am also trying to sign up with them but wanted to know if all is going well and also if they pay you as they say. I was told weekly pay on Wednesday

7. dustin4841

Dec 11, 2012
    Suffolk

Yes sir, never missed a payment to me so far. Even have paid me early a couple times when I needed it after a bad week.

8. Azungwu

Azungwu Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2020

9. Azungwu

Azungwu Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2020
    Good morning and thank you very much for your information. I have been trying to resume work with them after my break nut no one is answering the phones please help.
    Sincerely,
    Freidman 580 401 3500 please help me anyone with company phone. My email is fnonochie@gmail.com

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.