VENT ABOUT Progressive..Can't just be me lol

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by I3IGBIRD26, Jul 1, 2021.

1. I3IGBIRD26

I3IGBIRD26 Bobtail Member

Jun 25, 2021
    Horrible experience time after time after time. 2 different policies after I canceled the 1st one. 3 things that were not disclosed to me prior to purchasing the policy so far and still counting. When I say not disclosed I mean the progressive supervisors admit that its proprietary information and they do not disclose it to the public. Little things- needing 500 mile or more radius, not filing cargo insurance federally, etc.. PLEASE TELL ME THERES SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES BERKSHIRE (whos all or nothing) that will insure new ventures. New carrier, new authority, masters degree, lots of savings, truck financing...AND PROGRESSIVE IS WHAT MAKES ME CRY AND KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT! I have very little confidence in the coverage that I have now with them or their willingness to fulfill their obligations in the event that something should occur. I just wonder what else has not been disclosed.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kenllah

Kenllah Light Load Member

Nov 17, 2017
    They are indeed terrible at everything except enriching themselves and overcharging their customers.

justcarhaulin and okiedokie Thank this.
  4. okiedokie

okiedokie Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2011
    PNWET
    Years ago some moron rear ended me. His insurance was Progressive. Worst business dealings I've ever encountered. Finally told the agent either fix my car or I'm sueing and my neck hurts. That built a fire under their ###. Then a few weeks later they call and ask if I was interested in a policy. Told them if you ever call this # again, my attorney will call you for harassment. They suck.

5. I3IGBIRD26

I3IGBIRD26 Bobtail Member

Jun 25, 2021
    Yes. Agents are not trained. They will definitely sell you something but prob not what u want or need

6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    yeah, but Flo is hot.....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.