Volume Transportation - Conyers, GA USDOT 445219

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by RubberDuckie, Sep 20, 2019.

1. RubberDuckie

RubberDuckie Light Load Member

Feb 1, 2013
    I'll keep it short and sweet because it's the evidence I really care about you seeing.

I recently resigned from this company and found out what they were really about. First they send me a "random drug screen" request 4-5 hours after I'd quit and cleaned out the truck and was 10 minutes from home. I have texts and timestamps to prove it.

Then they charged me a $250 Truck Recovery fee because I left the truck at a DC that I picked the truck up from when I started. This is a dedicated account that this company handles and they often have trucks picked up and dropped off here. Plus there was no mention of where else to leave it when I informed them of where I would be leaving it. I have texts and timestamps for this, too.

I will be working on a video over the weekend and sending it to various trucking related Youtube channels hoping they will speak on this company. I need time to compile emails, texts and audio for the video. I want to provide evidence for everything that I'm saying so that other drivers can make an informed decision. stay away from these crooks. I've tried multiple times to recover my stolen funds. I will also show the texts and emails for this too. I was courteous and professional and just wanted to be paid for my work. I cleaned their truck out and left it in great condition. Yes, I have pictures of that too and will be adding those.

If there is anyway for me to post it here as well, please let me know. Thanks guys.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    Worked there 5 months. Huge ripoff place. They will pull things out of your final paycheck that happened months ago. The CEO is a little yuppie that married the owners daughter. A true POS. I can match any story you have.

jeff18 Thanks this.
  4. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    You need to be telling this to HireRight. Forward all documentation to HireRight including the actual time you were relieved of duty and no longer under their employment. What they’re trying to do is place a “refusal” in your DAC transcript. Make sure you are PRO-ACTIVE. Let them bear the burden of proof. Any false or egregious entries must be removed if they cannot be substantiated. Good luck to you

jeff18 Thanks this.
  5. Bronco5097

Bronco5097 Light Load Member

Sep 30, 2007
    Tempe,Az
    Good Luck!!!! Please go after them in the Professional way you Posted this. If you do you will have no problem getting your money.

6. Trucking in Tennessee

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    He'll have to hire an attorney to get his money, which will cost him more than he will recover. If he doesn't live in the Atlanta area how is he going to appear in court? These companies know all this. I just wrote off what they stole from me as a learning experience.

7. NomadicVeteran0713

NomadicVeteran0713 Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2019
    If you have the capital, hire a lawyer, keep taking loads from them, keep track of everything, and you possibly might get their business.

8. RubberDuckie

Feb 1, 2013
    Update: I was paid in full but still out on the Drug test /Refusal on my record. Will keep you all posted.

Bud A., Vic Firth, TB John and 2 others Thank this.
  9. Trucking in Tennessee

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    That's a victory. They screwed me royally.

RubberDuckie and Bud A. Thank this.
  10. RubberDuckie

Feb 1, 2013
    I had to push for it, believe me.

Trucking in Tennessee Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.