W.H. Transportation

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by GADawg, Feb 27, 2008.

1. GADawg

GADawg Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Georgia
    Ok I did the search thing. Nothing came up. Can anyone help me?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bjohn920

bjohn920 Light Load Member

Mar 1, 2006
    Wisconsin
    I know I saw something about them here someplace. I'll look around

4. bjohn920

Mar 1, 2006
    Wisconsin
    It is under report a bad trucking company. Last time it was replied to was about a week ago

5. GADawg

GADawg Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Georgia
    I do know they are located in Wausau, WI

6. bjohn920

Mar 1, 2006
    Wisconsin
    Yes I live about 50 miles from them

7. GADawg

GADawg Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Georgia
    Yea, I found them in the bad section. Thanks, that answered what I wanted to know.

8. ILoveRoadTrips

ILoveRoadTrips Bobtail Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Just remember that sometimes the guys or gals that give up on themselves or don't try at all are the ones writing bad reviews on companies. Not everyone. I have sat down in two orientations recently...Swift and WH Transportation. Guys were showing up left and right knowing full well that they had to take a drug test, but had gotten high days earlier thinking nothing of it. They were sent home. Fail their driving road test or forgot a birth certificate. Sent home. They write bad reviews. Granted there are people who have pushed themselves and yet their companies have left them stranded for whatever reasons. Now maybe WH is in the bad companies, but maybe I can help you with some questions. Maybe the are in the bad companies, because they are small and the guys that like them just aren't aware of this website. My trainer and one of 10 honor fleet drivers (best of the best) has driven with WH for 15 years. Never heard of truckers report.com. Until now. Ask me, and if I know and have the time to get to any questions I will. Oh and some people need to look at company websites before going to orientations. I mean my god I heard people ask about orientation pay, or what the starting pay is....these things are on the company websites. I hope people aren't going to orientations without honestly reading up on the company first...and I know sadly that some are. Research pays. I would just like to thank other members of truckers report who have helped me with my questions to get me to where I am today. This site is great if used properly.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.