wal-mart phone interview tomorrow..any insight?

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by joedriver, May 13, 2014.

1. TomOfTx

TomOfTx Road Train Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    Matt, you like talking out of both sides of your mouth to appear like something you are not. The policy Walmart has pertaining to cell phone use is a policy you have violated, all while you speaking how necessary the policy is. Will you still have a job once Bentonville finds out about what you were really doing on March 9, 2014 at the time a critical event was recorded on your truck and you made contact with another vehicle on the freeway? Will you still support said cell phone policy after being terminated?

Dinomite Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cal Wally

Cal Wally Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2014
    Are you saying a new school Walmart driver had a boo boo? Oh my,thats a real shocker,Im just fighting to fathom the whole thing. I think young Matt said at one point that "the newer drivers are not the ones having accidents",something like that. I have 2.5 million miles and have never had an accident,but then again Im old and should retire. Im not what Bentonville wants behind the wheel. Thanks for sharing Tom,I know it has been rough on you as well as many others.

Dinomite Thanks this.
  4. Cal Wally

Cal Wally Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2014
    Baa,Baa,Baa

5. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    Wal- mart has always treated their employees like crooks..they think everybody is stealing from them,when in fact Wal-mart is stealing from the tax payers to pay for the health insurance..freaking slobs had the balls to ask me to donate to their store at christmas time so the part timers could have insurance..yea where can I drop a penny on you

6. bigdogpile

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    Hey,Cal wall,is the snitch program..I mean the safety program ( get the truck number of the walmart truck who passes you and call it in) still in effect ??

7. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Walmart is now advertising in the trucking magazines at truck stops.. What does that say about how low they have come??

bigdogpile and Cal Wally Thank this.
  8. bigdogpile

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    ^^^^^lol^^^^ add them to the bottom feeder list,,wont be long till they"lease,train drive"..

Cal Wally Thanks this.
  9. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    Popcorn in hand. This is getting good. Keep it coming!!

RailFanRick Thanks this.
  10. TomOfTx

TomOfTx Road Train Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    Numerous drivers at the DC in Sealy were fired in the past year. In every instance, Matt gave me an excuse for why the driver deserved to be fired. I would never say Matt deserves to be fired for what occurred. That is the whole point of what has been discussed in general. Some people see the corruption and dishonesty that exists in Bentonville and among managers and will point it out, while others want to talk about how much money was spent on a truck rodeo as a measure of respect for drivers! Walmart spends three times as much EACH DAY just paying the legal bills on the bribery case they are involved in. Just because Walmart has done some very good things in the past with the Private Fleet does not mean everyone should look the other way when they are doing bad and sometimes illegal things!

Keep speaking about the issues Cal Wally. You will not convince the many who see only what they want to see.

Cal Wally Thanks this.
  11. trucker1979

trucker1979 Light Load Member

Apr 25, 2014
    What is the REAL cell phone policy at walmart? What are the policies that some drivers are complaining about?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.