Walgreens-Bethlehem, PA

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by Markk9, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Markk9

Markk9 "On your mark"

Nov 26, 2006
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    This was my load for TAH, the warehouse is 9 miles from the house. I had a load of 44K of paper towels. Apt time was 0430, I showed at 0400, given a door with no waiting. Thinking this should be a quick and easy unload, check in was easy, had their act together. Not, it took the 8 hours to unload me, $120 an hour after 2 to the company, $60 to me. Easy money for sleeping.

Mark

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Eskimo6804

Eskimo6804 Heavy Load Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Northeast Alabama
    We have stopped servicing ANY Walgreens facility as this seems to be the norm. Walgreens in Mt. Vernon,IL is the facility that we dealt with and the AVERAGE unload time was 8 hours. The longest unload time there was 15 hrs, and the shortest 5 hours.

4. Brickman

Brickman Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 17, 2006
    WY
    I'll take $60 an hr to sleep ANY day. :D :D

5. wallbanger

wallbanger "Enemy of showers everywhere"

Yeah well, on any other load you'd want to be rolling, even if you were making $60/hr. I went to the WG dc near Madison,WI, showed up at least 1/2 hr b4 appt time, but because dispatch hadn't given me my appt code (6 digit I think), I had to leave and wait, 3.5 hours later when they found the appt code, I went back, and was there for 6 hours getting my Campbell's soup unloaded. what a mess...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.