Walmart bans trucks. Blame all around.

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by Tb0n3, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Slowmover1

Slowmover1 Road Train Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Fort Worth
    Small businesses compete. WalMart doesn’t.

Small farmers, ranchers & businesses ARE the model of America.

Like the idea of political freedom? It goes with economic freedom. Ownership.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    1515B07C-CB08-4304-AA6A-C0410829AF20.jpeg
    Today at Walmart in Perrysburg, OH. This was where the trucks park by the GM docks. That white bag is a Flying J bag.

Also, I love Walmart. I’m not going to spend more of my hard earned money at Jim’s Food and Stuff so that I can thump my chest and be like my daddy was lol. Walmart is here to stay and they have everything I need at low prices.

Don’t look to Walmart for a career and be smart with your money. Walmart and Dollar General didn’t make anyone poor. That’s just silly. And so is not shopping at Walmart. You people get so passionate about grocery shopping lol.

Northeasterner Thanks this.
  4. RubyEagle

RubyEagle Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Just buy an old WalMart Cascadia and dry van. Get metal magnetic signs like the little flag from their home DC and problem solved lmao.

5. RubyEagle

RubyEagle Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Don't forget your "Driver of the year" decal also lmao. An immigrant that parks at the same pay lot has one of their old Cascadias. Still has the blue swoops on each side of the hood.

6. CDL Noob

CDL Noob Light Load Member

Oct 4, 2018
    City politics and corporate dollars versus a LOT of drivers who are absolute pigs in how they treat OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS property.

I have been to Walmart parking lots and watched some drivers stand on their steps and piss without any consideration for the business or customers. I regularly see full, brown, disgusting piss jugs where trucks were parked, not to mention dropped trash bags, food wrappers, and emptied ashtrays.

Can you really, honestly blame any business for pushing back when often it is us, the drivers, who are being so completely disrespectful of their property?

You might be the perfect saint who disposes of all waste properly, parks as far away from customer parking as possible, and acts with actual manners, and maybe even makes a decent sized purchase at the store...but look at the rat bag truck and filthy driver beside you. Thank HIM/THEM for being made unwelcome in a lot of parking lots.

It will never cease to amaze me how little responsibility people are willing to take for their own actions, then piss and moan, and play the blame game when they get spanked.

There was a Walmart in Tucson on Wetmore and Stone that used to allow big rig parking until all of those things happened...and I was with Tucson PD at that time (for nearly 30 years in LE before retiring and driving a truck), and we got the calls to go in and chase out drivers who were ignoring the legal and prominent NO TRUCK PARKING signs...but it was never, ever the fault of the driver, it was always "Walmart and you cops are ########" when there was a pile of trash next to the truck and a fresh piss puddle by the drives.

Let's face it...drivers are not helping our cause by acting like jerks.

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  7. diesel guy454

diesel guy454 Medium Load Member

Oct 18, 2011
    salina ks
    Yep. The American truck driver is his own worst enemy.

Northeasterner, JoeyJunk and CDL Noob Thank this.
  8. thank you you just answered the reason as to why..LMFAO!!
    THE CLOWNS OF CENTENNIAL PLACE THE NASHVILLE NUMBNUTS

Northeasterner Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.