Walmart=Not enough $$ for living in a truck

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by holyroller666, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holyroller666

holyroller666 Bobtail Member

May 8, 2014
    Living in a truck 5 days a week with no-toilets-showers-girlfriend-wife or family=Not enough $$ with crap insurance with high deductibles. Wallywife=Walmart manager who deleted my last post=Chinamart doesn't like criticism.

Puppuller 57 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. demi

demi Medium Load Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Cheyenne, WY
    Well, move on then.

Buzzard2157 Thanks this.
  4. TomOfTx

TomOfTx Road Train Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    What's the matter dude, Walmart reject your application? Just stay working for McClane or whatever job suits you. No one cares to hear your opinion based on innuendo and not facts.

jpracer1, Hamz1989, drozzer69 and 4 others Thank this.
  5. aduiepyle

aduiepyle Light Load Member

Oct 30, 2014
    You will never get pay for every all hours spend while living in a truck, i know some local ltl drivers that go home everyday nd make more money than wal-mart drivers. You were just dumb for choosing them or you wanted to act like a hero around other drivers at the truck stop.

6. holyroller666

May 8, 2014
    Says the Ex-Swift driver...Unlike you, I don't work for commie companies. Now go pay for a shower at a filthy truck stop, and use a rest area toilet at 3am in the middle of nowhere.

7. demi

demi Medium Load Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Cheyenne, WY
    Go work the great oil fields, stay mud covered and wait for a phone call for work. Yeah, Wal Mart is so bad... please. But, but... the Chinese stuff... blah, blah. Take a look at labels from products bought elsewhere, guess what? Same sources... I guarantee you and most of the other people that cry about the evil Wal Mart shop there. Even on occasion. Go find another driving job then.

8. demi

demi Medium Load Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Cheyenne, WY
    Must be living the dream of BJ and the Bear on the trucking highways. High jinx and adventure, just come in here to woof crap. Is that how sad you are? Nothing else to do? Not busy apparently, lonely maybe?

9. TomOfTx

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    Struck out again.

10. TomOfTx

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    What's the matter dude, McClane drop your insurance before you were able to refill your Prozac? Go take a walk until your hat floats.

Buzzard2157 and runningman0661 Thank this.
  11. holyroller666

May 8, 2014
    Come live in a truck with no shower or toilet like a homeless vagrant for 70k a year....WOW...where do I sign up!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.