1. laaylor

laaylor Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Creston, Wa
    OTR deliveries are not allowed to break on any DC property: I believe...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. laaylor

Oct 16, 2007
    Creston, Wa
    Hours of service rules just changed for these instances:: you can now legally use personal drive time to find a place to park

4. Commuter69

Commuter69 Road Train Member

Jul 2, 2014
    I know that, and the amendment helps, but not when making the appointment time in the first place is in conflict with regulated hours of service, or Mr. Murphy decides to give you a mechanical problem causing a delay....

5. rebeccastransport

rebeccastransport Bobtail Member

Aug 14, 2018
    What is the process to become a carrier for WalMart as an owner/operator with own authority?

6. laaylor

Oct 16, 2007
    Creston, Wa
    I’m just a dedicated company driver: I’m not sure about that.. if I didn’t make a deathbed promise to take care of a little dog until it’s time to go(I love her lots, now, tho) lol.. I wouldn’t hesitate to become a private fleet driver: only other reason why I wouldn’t after having done dedicated for Walmart: slip seating... ugh... after 18 years of driving I just don’t think I could do that.... no dogs allowed: slip seating until you qualify for an assigned truck and driver facing cameras that I’m not too sure about( I have a forward facing camera of my own that I love) other than that; the guys are great at my DC: nice and kind; the routes aren’t too bad: except some of the vendor loads suck... lol.. I did a blindside off a small driveway yesterday and a 20 hour loading at a vendor the day before: Lol: but, I guess what else is new to all of us out here? It’s a job; and I love my job: at least for a few more years.....

7. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    To my knowledge there is none.

8. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    The cameras are outpacing. And yeah a lot of us cover the inside just to make sure.

laaylor Thanks this.
  9. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Your Carrier is the one who schedules the Appointment... they Log in to the Carrier scheduling appointment site and schedule the appointment based on the available openings Walmart has...

06driver Thanks this.
  10. Commuter69

Commuter69 Road Train Member

Jul 2, 2014

I know that, but when I bust my butt to get there as quickly as possible (and arrive in as few pieces as possible, which would be ONE), within HOS REGULATIONS, even the best of us get there and the appointment time is right at hour 5 of a 10, and you could only get within 30 MINUTES before you needed that 10.....

11. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Well simply put, dont accept walmart loads no more..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.