Want to carry your 12 volt appliances indoors with you?

Discussion in 'Truckers Forum Sponsors - Supporters Forum' started by Global Trucker, Aug 13, 2010.

  1. Global Trucker

    Global Trucker Bobtail Member

    Aug 2, 2007
    Murray, KY
    Max Burton recently introduced its 200watt 12 volt appliance converter to the trucking market. The Max Burton 200-Watt Converter allows you to take any 12-volt appliance or accessory and operate it from 120-volt power, up to 200 watts/15 amps. Includes a 12-volt socket to plug in the appliance and a 120-volt outlet to plug into any 120-volt power source. A power switch on the converter will shut power off to the appliance in addition to any power control included on the appliance.


    • Works with all 12-Volt appliances, including Max Burton
    • Easily switch between 12V and 120V with this converter
    • Makes traveling easier by by taking standard 12-volt appliance or accessory and moving it from a vehicle into an office, home, or hotel room that has 120-volt power receptacle
    • Input: AC 120V, 60 Hz, 3A
    • Output: 12-13.5V DC, 15A, 200watts
    • 1 year warranty

    Get yours today at www.GlobalTrucker.com :biggrin_255:
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.