Want to drive team with owner operator

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by blcFedEx, Jun 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blcFedEx

blcFedEx Bobtail Member

Jul 29, 2021
    Hello,

My name is brandon, I am 58 years old, non-smoker, don't drink, easy to get along with, looking for a fellow Christian brother owner operator to drive with team.

Here is my situation. I have dealt with anxiety my whole life, I am on medication but I still have to work with it.

I have tried now twice, two trucking companies 10 weeks total and have not been successful to the point of being on my own.

I enjoyed driving and did really well, it was just everything else. Backing, docking, drop and hook , remembering things when at the shipper and receiver, etc. Anxiety would make it difficult to remember.

I am looking for a special situation that, despite my difficulties I could succeed at this.

I am willing to give up half my pay, to have someone who will teach me and work through this together. I would like to learn and grow into feeling confident about everything.

It has been a few years since driving. Would have to check make sure everything is set on my Class A CDL. Would need to get a letter from my doc in order to get a physical.

Went through truck driving school passed my test first time. When starting with my second company they had me go through the test again and I passed first time. I had a tanker and hazmat endorsement.

If there is someone who feels they would fit this situation, please contact me.

I know, long message, but thanks for taking the time to read.

God bless,

brandon

Restricted to automatic

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.