WARNING TO ALL CARRIERS & OWNER OPS READ THIS ENTIRE REVIEW BEFORE USING THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by multitask1000, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Daffs26

Daffs26 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2018
    You should’ve canceled the load and looked for something else the moment hey told you it was going to take approximately 6 more hours

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 8thnote

8thnote Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2013
    Chattanooga, TN
    If the driver is taking his break at the shipper any way, why didnt he just go to bed then hook back to the trailer at 0600 and take off. From my understanding, that was the original plan. What does it matter if the trailer is loaded at 2100 or at 0200? The driver was going to be on break till 0600 anyway.

I have to take the brokers side on this one. OP had agreed to a plan to get the load delivered. OP then decided to leave even though the original agreed upon plan was still very workable. OP also did not consult the broker at the time that he changed the agreed upon plan. He had the driver leave then told the broker, after the fact, that he now wanted money for nothing even though he did not follow the still very workable and previously agreed upon plan. If I was the broker, I wouldn't pay OP a red cent.

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
  5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    You didn’t read the whole story from the OP. The driver arrived to pickup the load on Thursday.The load was supposed to have been delivered by a certain time that Friday but because of the delay by the shipper the driver would’ve been stuck holding on to the load until the following Monday. That’s 3 DAYS of TIME and MONEY LOST that could’ve been used running other loads instead of sitting on this load(and in our line of work time is money).

DSK333 Thanks this.
  6. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Did you get your accessorial agreement in writing, preferably on a revised rate con?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.