Page 3 of 4
Paschall Truck Lines
PI&I Motor Express
Comet Transportation - Harvey,IL
Ard Trucking Company
Florida Beauty Express
I hope you have thick skin and can blow off the less intellectual individuals who lurk on here. You are at least trying to move forward which I would guess is probably harder than staying committed to a life of crime. Good Luck.
Interim Disqualifying Offenses
These crimes are only disqualifying if they are considered felonies in the appropriate jurisdiction, civilian or military. A driver will be disqualified from holding a hazardous materials endorsement if he or she was convicted* or found not guilty by reason of insanity within the last seven years or was released from prison
within the last five years for any of the following crimes:
- Assault with intent to murder
- Kidnapping or hostage taking
- Rape or aggravated sexual abuse
- Unlawful possession, use, sale, manufacture, purchase, distribution, receipt, transfer, shipping, transporting, delivery, import, export, or dealing in a firearm or other weapon
- Dishonesty, fraud, or misrepresentation, including identity fraud
- Immigration violations
- Violations of RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) Act or a
- Robbery <<<<<<<<<<<<
- Distributions of, possession with intent to distribute, or importation of a controlled
substance (State laws vary on the quantity of marijuana required for the offense tobe considered a felony. Typically, however, to be convicted of felony marijuanapossession, a person must possess a quantity of marijuana greater than anamount considered for "personal use").
bubbanbrenda Thanks this.
- Conspiracy or attempt to commit any of these crimes
Page 3 of 4