Washita Freight Systems, Inc. - Noblesville, In.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by roaddawg92, Jan 25, 2007.

1. roaddawg92

roaddawg92 Light Load Member

Jan 25, 2007
    texas
    i worked for this company and it started out great lots of miles and pay .then the freight slowed down.alot of sit time. 3 drivers went dispatched to co when we got their we were told they shut down the road at the state line so we called dispatch and they ordered us to drive into denver via the back roads they said they had drivers in denver and the roads were clear.we told them no.anyway while driving for them i kept hearing how they charged you if you left the company things like 300.00 to clean the truck.we had a owner operator who leased with them and was getting his plates from them well for a month he was clearing around 800.00 a week and told them that he could not run his truck on that pay and he needed more miles they told him if he couldnt make the money he was seeking then find another company. he did .now when he gave his noticed he has not gotten his plates from them so when he left the money he paid in every week for his plates they kept.then his last settlement all he got was a note that they took out money for things like the plate. then i gave a 2week noticed that i was leaving for 2 weeks they sat me at home every day i would call in for a load only being told that there was nothing.so after my 2weeks was up i took the truck had it washed and cleaned up.[did not want to be charged 300.00 for a clean up] and took the truck back to the yard. a week later they sent me a check that was owed to me. they wrote void on the check and said they were chargeing me for the truck sitting in my home town for 2 weeks. i called them and they told me that the truck lost money sitting i informed them that i called everyday for dispatched and was told nothing . this is a company after you have been there for awhile the operations mgr told us if we want to make money get extra log books. no one liked to go to co because everytime dot spots a washita truck they pull them in and check logs and do inspection guess it did not help when a washita driver ran into a cop car one night. then they started checking logs.alot of falsafied logs were found so the company got a audit you would think that would have changed the company nope they just said to keep on running as hard as you can and if you get caught with a flasafied log they will fine you 50.00 any way im just saying think twice before going to that company everyone that i talked to that worked there has never gotten the last pay check from them they always found away to charge you

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Slowpoke98908

Slowpoke98908 Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2007
    Yakima, WA
    Looks like he is telling the truth as they got busted

Click on the underlined column headings to resort the data records
    Closed Enforcement Cases Download Data Investigation
    Completion Date
    Investigation
    Number
    Source of
    Enforcement Violation
    Section Number Violation Description Counts Settled Amount Settled 1 1/23/2003 IN-2003-18-US0568 Compliance Review 395.8(e) False reports of records of duty status 15 $4,320.00

Still a lot of False Logs

2/15/2006 CO ZZ41001613 3 TRUCK TRACTOR 2FUYDSEB8VA596539 2FZ350 OK 3 Driver OOS Violation: 395.8(E) False report of drivers record of duty status
    395.8(E) False report of drivers record of duty status
    395.8(E) False report of drivers record of duty status 2 12/5/2005 CO CU41001597 1 TRUCK TRACTOR 1FUJA6CG03LK59435 2GR110 OK 3 Driver OOS Violation: 395.3(B) 60/70 hour rule violation (Property)
    http://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/SafeStat/Dr...eN=OOSDetail&bysort=tot_dr_oos DESC#OOSDetail

4. 6pak4-two

6pak4-two Medium Load Member

Apr 6, 2008
    No longer there
    So I see yes I do.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.