Watch out for Knight!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by true blue, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    What was up with girl in the background? Looked like she was watching a slash movie or something by her antics.

Also, isn't it a bit unsafe and distracting to be filming yourself and constantly looking into the camera while driving a big rig fully loaded at 55 mph?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    I think we could all use some You tube wisdom, from seasoned pros like LIL DAWG. Lol!
    Also he is selling 8 inch stickers for $8 and he donates 10% to the ST. Christopher find.
    I would think about buying one if he donated 50% perhaps?
    But I do not care for the You tube famous truckers 99% of the time.

4. BUMBACLADWAR

BUMBACLADWAR Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2013
    Welll...Ive had Tickets made out to The Company ...and Me.If they "Dont pay it"? Guess who gets the "Warrant for there Arrest? Me...Ive been down this road,before ..with "Incompetent Bosses",That "Dont Wanna Pay their Yearly UCR Fees.Why does this "Confront Me'? I Dont know ,but,It Did.Had to stay afta da "Bastages",to pay it.

5. BIF MALIBU

BIF MALIBU Heavy Load Member

May 21, 2010
    lake cushman wa
    we heavy haul in oregon and washington with 8 axles and drivers get the overweight tickets.
    we have pretty good airscales on all the trucks and trailers.
    company policy is overweight fines are drivers responsibility unless its a preloaded trailer or no scale is available.
    we often dump air bags for overhead clearance and to keep a preloaded trailer from leaning on the landing gear.
    deflated air bags or forgetting to lower a lift axle can result in a fine of 2000$ i always double check them. i have known people who were on the payment plan for those kind of fines.
    the company often pays extra fines for new drivers and to keep drivers from quitting.
    you will find those fines on your 7 yearDMV print out

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Reason for edit: content
    Oldironfan Thanks this.
  6. aramil248

aramil248 Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Maine
    doesn't cat scale tickets say something if you get a overweight ticket they will pay the fine if they fine out the scale was broken or whatnot?

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  7. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    Just get a cat ticket and read it. As long as your axles are on the correct platform. And your tandem axle sets are on one platform, not two platforms at once. Just check before you push the button.

8. Scole1987

Scole1987 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2018
    Asheboro
    I got an overweight citation made out to me in MD. Just a newbie question. Does it go against my license?

9. ACO476

ACO476 Light Load Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Texas
    No. Just pay it and move on.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.