We're searching for 2 swedish and 1 french truck drivers for an online interview about their job

Discussion in 'European/Other Countries Truckers Forum' started by RE:LAB, Jun 11, 2024.

1. RE:LAB

RE:LAB Bobtail Member

Jun 11, 2024
    Italy
    Hello!
    My name is Federico Driussi, I work for RE:LAB, an Italian company that works on displays, in the automotive sector.
    Our Ux Research team is looking for, as the title says, 2 swedish and 1 french truck drivers (that work in Sweden and in France respectively) for an online interview (either in swedish or in french) that will last about one hour. It will be about the job, various habits and similar things, there won't be personal questions.
    At the end of the interview we will give the person a 50 euro amazon voucher.
    If you want to participate, or if you know someone that is interested, please send me a message with an e-mail and we will contact you back to organize the interview.
    We are in a hurry right now, so we will prioritize people who will be able to be free for this interview in the next two days.
    Thank you for your attention!
    Best regards

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ex-Trucker Alex

Ex-Trucker Alex Heavy Load Member

Jan 7, 2023
    Ya yoo looking fur en Sweeedisch dhriveh? Yoork, yoork!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.