Werner Dedicated accounts (general dollar, family dollar etc.)

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Shanebme3, Sep 19, 2017.

1. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    Well, there's your next myth / modicum to solve, LoL! Sears has been going belly up; so .. who knows.
    What's your take on Gunner's Transport National? Any ins and or outs? (sorry to hijack!)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Don't know anything negative about Transport National. Everything I can find out is positive.
    For tankers and a rider program, I like Indian River Transport; really nice trucks with big sleepers.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  4. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    I've heard no negatives about them, either.. just looking to broaden my horizons, without compromising 'too much' hometime....as asphalt season ends. I'll look into that, thanks, bro. (The o/p might still glean from this, overall!!)

5. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Look at A&R Logistics. They have at least one or two terminals in Ohio. Non-hazmat dry bulk. They still have some of those long nose flat top Pete's in the fleet.
    "It Pays to Make the Move to A&R
    We think best drivers should earn the best incomes, and that’s why we’re prepared to start you earning in the Top 10% of truck driver pay nationwide. Our company drivers average $65,000 per year!"
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Terminal
    1230 Harmon Ave.
    Columbus,OH 43223

Terminal
    610 East 152nd St.
    Cleveland, OH 44110 @G13Tomcat

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  6. ad356

ad356 Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Interesting trailers. No matter how many different types of trailers I have seen, there is always something new. There is also the flowboy and walking floor trailer. Both are also used for dry goods. We use footnote in the construction trucking industry but I have also seen them at the local canning place, I could see grain bein hauled in them as well. Large pto driven belt for unloading driven off of a hydropack.

7. hoosiergirl

hoosiergirl Light Load Member

May 2, 2017
    Indiana
    I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about Britton. My husband went with them as his first job when he got his cdl. He's been with them since the end of July and he's really happy. They seem to really care about their drivers.

Chinatown and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  8. Shanebme3

Shanebme3 Bobtail Member

Sep 19, 2017
    BENSALEM,PA
    Im in philly, 23 y/o male & as of now i have tankers endorsment, going for my hazmat & double/triples as well... Ill be done school In jan. Send me any info you can, its all valuable!

Gearjammin' Penguin and Chinatown Thank this.
  9. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Here's two jobs with UPS. Must apply online.
    One is "truckload" and the other is "linehaul" which are two different job postings.
    UPS Freight is hiring individuals to work as Full Time Road Drivers in a growing freight market. This position involves driving of a tractor-trailer over the road as a Linehaul driver. There are immediate openings for these positions including meet and return to domicile, travel to locations and perform dock functions and return home, as well as Sleeper opportunities.
    UPS Freight is offering an industry leading compensation and benefit program with top rate mileage earning $.7042 per mile. UPS Freight has a fully funded pension plan paid for by the company and industry leading healthcare packages for full time Road Drivers.
    Road Driver candidates are 21 years of age or older with a class A CDL issued by their resident state with the following endorsements: Haz-Mat, Twin Trailer, and Tanker. Candidates must be physically and mentally fit, able to read, write, and speak the English language, and pass DOT requirements. Successful candidates pass a background check and drug screening.

10. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Here's some more:
    Tanker jobs:
    Superior-Carriers
    Schneider Bulk
    Trimac Transportation - Philadelphia, PA -$78,000 a year
    Whether you’re a recent CDL school graduate, a former military service member or an experienced driver, Trimac Transportation has the perfect career opportunity.
    Other:
    Wadham's Enterprises Inc. - tankers & dry van
    Express Trucking & Courier Inc. - Driver Benefits:. $1,200/week guarantee for solo drivers even if they only work 3 days. 100% drop & hook. Hire recent cdl grads.
    Calex Logistics - Plains,PA - hauls produce out of California; west coast turns.
    Grand Island Express -
    • $57K Average Income for company drivers with top earners making $83K
    • Company Driver CPM - $0.40 to $0.45, based on experience

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  11. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    New Penn - linehaul in Northeast.
    Freymiller - "Restore Program" for new grads. Coast to coast refrigerated trucking.
    Magnum Ltd. - refrigerated OTR.
    Halvor Lines Inc.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.