Werner enterprise

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by ionlyhitdatonce, Jan 17, 2008.

1. ionlyhitdatonce

ionlyhitdatonce Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Brock , Tx
    How intense is Werener's DOT physical and drug screen . Is i looked at swift and schndier. Swift Has a outside company you go to for the Test , lifting, climing, pushing, portions of physical.

Now i went to stevens and they have a on site testing facility.... Never had to leave to take anypart of the physical ..... what is Werner like do they have thier on testing on site at Dallas terminal ? And how vigorus is it ? ....thank you all for your help

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. firecaptain1204

firecaptain1204 Light Load Member

Feb 13, 2007
    New Albany,IN
    perhaps if your that worried about it you may need to go to the Dr and get a check up? Just a thought.

4. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    No, it's more than that. I've seen "normal" people have too high of a heart rate for their "tests". Oddly enough, the green card check-up was easy, didn't even get checked out by a doctor.

5. knighton5

knighton5 Heavy Load Member

Nov 19, 2006
    Rose City
    Swift 6 years ago for me was in house and nothing to it, all done in 5 minutes. US Xpress, same thing. Knight we were taken to a clinic and it took 2 hours for everything, lifting,pushing, weights oh you name it. I thought I was being hired for a dedicated account to unload gym equipment!!! I think the main thing there looking for is heart problems, blood pressure issues etc... Good Luck and if your heart rate is high, tell them your just nervous.

6. ionlyhitdatonce

ionlyhitdatonce Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Brock , Tx
    who has taken the physical ? just trying to find out if its on thier site or if its at a outside clinic like concentra .

7. StarBeamr

StarBeamr Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2008
    Dothan, AL
    When I hired with them 10 years ago, a doctor came in to the lithia springs terminal and gave the physicals during orientation. They were very easy, but then again I didn't have much to worry about at the time.

8. LadyTrucker99

LadyTrucker99 Heavy Load Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Lexington, NC
    When i went to werner--their physical was a joke. You read a chart-they take ur bp-pulse and ask you a few questions. Thats bout it--nothin major. As long as you can see and pass a drug test--you will be ok. Its no liftin or pulling or anything like that.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.