Werner gives executives bonuses

Discussion in 'Werner' started by Cybergal, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Neb. trucking firm gives top executives bonuses
    12/8/08

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Coolbreeze

Coolbreeze Light Load Member

May 13, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Hmmmm, Werner is firing drivers and giving a bonus the exec's. Wow, way to go Werner.

On the other hand, US Xpress is cutting back by on the exec's and still hiring drivers. Atta-Boy US!!

longbedGTs Thanks this.
  4. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    Uhuh, the way they cut costs is by screwing drivers even more! The LAST people who deserve a $1M bonus is Werner...or the auto industry...

longbedGTs Thanks this.
  5. Pawn_is_King

Pawn_is_King Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2008
    charlotte Mi
    Your being too hard on Werner, "Werner cares We care" I know this cuz it says so on my employee manual. What it doesn't say is "Werner cares We care only if your last name is Werner"

6. mademistakesb4

mademistakesb4 Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Whether true or not I have always heard through the grapevine that when CL was running the company in a more active role than what he is now the issues plauging them now were no where near as predominant and drivers were happier in those days.

7. Pawn_is_King

Pawn_is_King Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2008
    charlotte Mi
    This is true, when I was at orientation my roomy who had been out with a trainer for 3 weeks and was now waiting for him to return from his home time said his trainer has been with werner for 4 years but was quitting right after this training. His trainer said that the past 8 or so months has taken the company right into the ####### and advised my roomy to get out as soon as his training is done.

8. mademistakesb4

mademistakesb4 Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    some drivers and some accounts are still pretty profitable but mostly the average driver whether they are regional, dedicated, netops(local), or 48 states OTR are taking a pretty deep cut in pay. usually it is attributed to slow economy when asked how come conditions are the way they are right now while other companies seem to still be doing ok. i dont mind someone getting rewarded for good work but when your having drivers fired, forced to quit or just cutting back to nothing on mileage I dont see that as a very praise or bonus worthy action. however thats how corporate america works

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.