Werner is a good company!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by mugzy, Mar 20, 2009.

1. CarrieAnn

CarrieAnn Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Mooresville, NC
    Hey guys and gals. I'm working with a small fleet called King Transportation in Mooresville, NC that runs for Werner and really happy with them so far. Its basically the same freight (Werner trailers) but just a smaller company that pays a good bit more and has good bonuses. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post names or numbers or anything (Im new here lol) but just sayin that if youre looking to stay with Werner but want a little different experience they are the way to go!

Stay safe out there... all this snow is killer!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mr.V

Mr.V Medium Load Member

Jul 23, 2010
    HATBORO,PA
    Hope it works out for you . I just recieved a pre-approval from them.Keep us updated on your progress.:biggrin_255:

4. Cali kid

Cali kid Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2011
    IE, CA
    Any new info on king trans they want me bad hahaha sounds a lil too good though

5. wfinch

wfinch Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Birmingham, Al.
    Hello and thank you for all the good info about Werner. I graduate in 3 weeks from school and have been in contact with Ashley. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with this company at first because of all the bad info that I have heard but I think I have made up my mind to just go for it!

Be safe and God Bless!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.