Werner is one of the worst companys

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by RonSmithJr, Dec 6, 2017.

1. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Well buddy you've learned a very valuable lesson in the transport industry don't trust anything they promise you the only thing i disagree with is that they're pretty much all the same the only difference being a different colour on the hood.

Toomanybikes and superflow Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Werner doesn't just get to reject it. They have to prove their allegations. Hire Rite practices have to follow the Fair Credit Repoting Act. Trust me, they've been through too many lawsuits to ignore it again.
    I had a large company put that crap on my DAC. It's not there any longer, because I fought it. And when the company "rejected It" I fought harder. For example one thing they said was I did not turn the truck in to their facility. Hire Rite said they stand by that so we are not taking it off. I said would you like to see the dated photo of the truck parked with all of their other trucks? They took it off.
    Your choice. You can determine who you work for next, or you can let lying ### Werner decide for you.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. DeeDeeKong

DeeDeeKong Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Virginia
    I have not even been here a week and I feel the same way... I'm here might as well stick it out.. (I can hear me saying that in Eeyore's voice.) I just think I am wasting my family time waiting for a trainer. I didn't realize Werner hires more trainees than they trainers.

5. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I'll tell you right now it won't get better.But stick it out to get the exp then you can find real good companies to drive for.Those type of employers are impressed if you stay with one company especially companies like Werner.

Toomanybikes and DeeDeeKong Thank this.
  6. DeeDeeKong

Jan 12, 2018
    Virginia
    Yes, that's the plan. Sucks cuz I had an offer close to home but because I needed the money asap I came to Werner. The other company NFI didn't want to hire me until the found me a trainer. I told them I couldn't wait long because I needed the MONEY. So I called them days before I went with Werner... Hoping they would have a trainer for me.. Never answered and never got a call back until day 2 of my orientation with Werner. Literally 3 days ago... Oh well.

pattyj Thanks this.
  7. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    You won't by any means make much at Werner basically spending money at truck stops is about it.Don't take home time because that check will be a negative zero.

DoubleO7 Thanks this.
  8. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    What decision will you be doing after training regional dedicated or otr?

DeeDeeKong Thanks this.
  9. DeeDeeKong

Jan 12, 2018
    Virginia
    I will be doing their Perdue Account.. So what ever that is. They wanted me for the general dollar account but after reading many things on the account I chickened out! I'm 5'2 and slightly overweight.. Not much muscle mass so.. I don't think I would be a good match to unload a full truck by myself.

10. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Oh OK you might be making some money just stay away from OTR.

11. DeeDeeKong

Jan 12, 2018
    Virginia
    Yeah, thanks for your input. Means a lot!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.