Werner not a good choice for newbes

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BEROMO, Aug 19, 2008.

1. justdrive

justdrive Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Excuse me, but my posting covered the fact that the Werner maintenance people may end up putting trucks back on the road that are not safe, and then penalize the driver when there is an accident. Maybe you all want to play it smart and pretend I didn't bring up the subject at all. Great. But you all know that some drivers, at many companies, end up with 'lemons' and then lose many days of income waiting for proper repairs. If the Shop has problems, maybe because they get the kind of mechanics they are willing to pay for, somebody ends up paying - and who's standing there? The driver. In this case, that driver lost his job and his record was wrecked, through absolutely no fault of his own. Gosh, poor guy had bad luck. I don't call it bad luck. I call it like it is. But, heh, ignore me. Fine. This did not happen to me, or to a friend, or to a member of my family. But it happened to a guy I knew well enough and long enough to be fully acquainted with the facts of the case. So now let's go back to talking about GPS.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.