Werner - role model for a bad company

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by zwire315, Apr 12, 2009.

1. doubledragon5

doubledragon5 Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Lewisville TX
    Just for the reocrd I'm a guy, that is a picture of by better half LOL..

zwire315 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RizenPhoenix

RizenPhoenix Road Train Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Santa Cruz, CA

Just a thought, maybe you should drop the Perl of wisdom you placed in this post the first time around instead of that steaming pissfest you lavished on board members.

4. ordinaryguy

ordinaryguy Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Indianapolis, IN
    I know what the point of this forum is actually...and everything wasnt all puppydogs and rainbows my 1st few months OTR. I am usually out for a week and home for weekends, it all depends on where i am at, if i cant get home for a weekend then that is fine, I will just get home the weekend after that. The account I am on, we only go as west as Texas and Colorado. The economy right now is in the chitter, and yes i do believe it is hard for a student right now just getting on the road, but things do improve. I just wish that students would take time and actually grill the recruiter when they are there in school. I chose Werner because they allow riders right away, and because of locality, since i live in Indianapolis, didnt think i would stay here this long, but they have treated me right. But really, be safe out there, alot of crazy mofo's out there. *L*

doubledragon5 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.