werner

Discussion in 'Werner' started by Jason52483, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Jason52483

Jason52483 Bobtail Member

Mar 6, 2007
    why do they have such a bad name? no one is specific as to why there bad, they just say "stay away?.. whats the deal, or are those just a few whiny driver?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Did into the archives there are allot of different threads
    Good luck

4. Croosbronx Expressway

Croosbronx Expressway Light Load Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Bronx, NY
    Jason, read the posts online. It helps if you can read from beginning to end. Take the time to read the posts as they are very informative. Lots of people have experienced negative things happen to them. For reasons we may never know. Everyone's experience is never going to be the same. In fact you might have a better experience. Who knows?

Be open to others experience but don't judge the industry from what you've read or heard. In the end it's going to be up to you. Alwyas have a positive attitude and it will work out. I know, some of us feel that we got screwwed, treated wrogly, etc. But life goes on, all we can do is find were we fit into all this screwup so to speak.

The saying goes "If it doesn't kill you, it'll only make you stronger".

5. 94nole

94nole Light Load Member

Jul 28, 2007
    JAX, FL
    Jason,

and remember...how many drivers do they employ? Thousands?

So, what you hear here is the thoughts and disgust of the unhappy ones who feel that they have been wronged in some way.

For every one here, there are likely dozens or tens of dozens over there who, although they may not be totally thrilled with their equipment, their dispatchers, their fleet managers, their home time, etc., they are too busy earning a living to the extent that they don't have the time or deem it necessary to seek a forum (such as this) where they can voice their dissatisfactions.

And we as humans are not known for pouring out compliments or letting people know how happy we are unless we are specifically asked. However, if you are displeased...then you give unsolicited feedback.

What's the old saying...if you are happy, you may tell 10 people. If you are unhappy, you'll tell a hundred.

I would say it is likely that you are only hearing from the ones who are unhappy. The others are busy earning a living.

6. Bigarmin88

Bigarmin88 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    I drove for werner for about 6 months.Did there training program and so on.Hated the first trainer was never nice or like to talk much.2nd trainer was ok,but best part was I got my own truck.Wasnt to bad have a good dm and dispacher.At the time this was around 2007,I was getting anywhere from 1800 to 2700 a week.Was getting .29 cents per mile.Left due to personal reasons,there some good and bad in every company,just got to make the best of it where ever you go.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.