West palm beach/ south florida parking

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by SuddenlyAshley, Jun 13, 2018.

1. jsnell

jsnell Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Yes, I am going to work for a ranger fleet owner. Should be done with the process Mon or tues. No word on my truck yet.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Arod1098

Arod1098 Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2021
    595 is a mess and there is zero security there. They sit in booth lazy AF. It’s very expensive and there are a lot of abandoned broken down cars and trucks there. Roads are a mess, of you don’t get there by 11-11:30am. You are SOL for a spot. You could come in one day and your truck is hit or glass broken into and no one knows wtf happened. I used to park there. I live in north palm beach and drive my personal truck to Ft Pierce. It’s free and there’s 4 truck stops to choose from. A Pilot, Loves, Flying Jihad, and a TA at Vero Bch exit 1 mile north of the other 3. It’s safe and free. You don’t see any riff raff, hookers, homeless druggies there at all. Just clean truck stops with 2 truck washes super close. Hope that helps. Trust me, if you live in WPB or surrounding areas, it’s worth the short 45 min drive to these truck stops every week or so.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    jsnell Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.