Western Express, King of no answer and sit and wait for no pay

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Saffe1128, Dec 31, 2014.

1. redd35

redd35 Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2016
    I got a prehire for both trying to make my mind up...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. popcorn169

popcorn169 Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2011
    state of confusion
    What kind of experience do you have? What kind of driving record do you have? What kind of background do you have? These are questions that you have to consider because some will not take you with little or no experience some will not consider you if you have x amount of tickets and if you have a criminal background all the top companies will tell you no.

If Western Express is the only company you are looking at then you need to look at other companies but if you have issues that prevent you from going elsewhere then you will be a slave to them until you can prove yourself.

4. Ex-Con-Trucker

Ex-Con-Trucker Medium Load Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Atlanta, Ga
    Think its safe to say he read nothing. Bet 100 bucks he'll be making a thread bashing western within 90 days.

5. redd35

redd35 Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Who said that was my final decision. One thing you have to realize I came here to ask a honest question....yea I see past bashing about the company just like every other thread about 100 other companies...,like some of the other advice some guys gave I took it just like that but for you to say I will be bashing the company in 90 days that's funny...guess you want get your bonus for me not picking WE...

6. redd35

redd35 Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Excuse me for picking WE...LOL

7. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    And to think I considered WE LOL. Man I'm so blassed to not fall for the traps! Started with Werner, pay was low, but I was still making between $750-1K a week. You #### right I went exempt on taxes too LOL. I paid that $213 back to Uncle Sam haha

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.