Western Express what a Joke

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by goose617, Jul 12, 2011.

1. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    "Whats funny is I'm being bashed by a bunch of poorly educated people that trucking is the only thing they can qualify for"

You have some serious issues, friend... I have 3 degrees, check my website for my CV. And your attempt at threats that you might be a DOT officer is ridiculous.

Dude, you can't even separate your sentences into paragraphs, yet you dog the people who KNOW how this industry works as uneducated. Grow up.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hamsterrock74

Hamsterrock74 Medium Load Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Marietta Ga
    This guy sounds suspect..I think getting laid off from a state job gave him away.

trucker_101 and 123456 Thank this.
  4. Jumbo

Jumbo Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    We are poorly educated? You went to work for a company that has CSA scores of 78, 87 and 93. Way to do your homework, try educating yourself next time.

trucker_101 Thanks this.
  5. trucker_101

trucker_101 Heavy Load Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Alberta
    Post the photos then!:biggrin_25523:

6. ronin

ronin Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    So, shall we get in touch with Florida DOT... and let them know your screen name, so they can get your IP address, find out who you are, and see the threats you're making about being "not nice" if you're back in uniform?

So, why does someone give up a state police job, with all the benefits, pension and perks to become a driver?

7. Jumbo

Jumbo Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    He got laid off from a state job, was too big of a dink to work in fast food so trucking was all that was left.

8. goodchoice10

goodchoice10 Heavy Load Member

Aug 31, 2010
    The Buckeye
    wow, I had a couple of my comments removed from this thread earlier for "insulting another member". This guys a "member" for sure!

Why would the FLA DOT layoff such an articulate person, great grammars and such strong intellect.......sorry, gotta go, I just threw up in my mouth a little.........

9. PXI Incorporated

PXI Incorporated Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2011
    Ohio
    I tried to get rid of the unimportant details in this post and narrow down the "fault" factor.....

Only proper NOUN I see is "I" which would refer to "YOU". The only one at fault for this entire event is "YOU". You should have NEVER driven the truck in the first place or demanded a different trailer or demanded they fix them there before it was moved.....

These guys are right.....Abandonment is a serious offense and I don't think there is any way to get around it.......

Just to show you how this could have been done differently!!!! I was "forced" to take a trailer that I informed my company about. It had an issue with the trailer braking system but wasn't the adjustment and I'm not a mechanic....I was told I either take the trailer or I was going to be fired for insubordination....I complied....

I did better then that though....I made sure the brakes worked and that I knew exactly how much air I would lose each time and depending on how hard I hit the brakes.....(there is always a safe way to do a dumb thing, knowledge is the key here) Anyway, I was only driving it approx 15 miles to the nearest DOT inspection station which I knew was open...

I pulled in and as as the officer was simply waiving me by I STOPPED....He waived me through and I jumped out of my truck, walked over to the irritated officer and informed him of what my company had just done and that I felt I had NO other option if I wanted to keep my job and that I needed it and knew I needed to do the right thing....He inspected my trailer and found that there was a serious problem with my maxi and placed me "out of service" in the inspection area and informed me to contact my company....He made ALL the tickets out to the Company and thanked me for doing the right thing....

So that's my story, advice, and scolding for the day....:biggrin_25525:

trashtruckin22 Thanks this.
  10. sdaniel

sdaniel Road Train Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    I thought fla dot wore dark green!?! :biggrin_25511:

11. KajunTankerYanker

KajunTankerYanker Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2011
    GrandLake,Louisiana
    i would have gotten dot'ed and then thy have to fix it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.