WH Transportation Co., Inc., - Wassau, Wi.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by keystone, Nov 20, 2006.

1. bucksandducks

bucksandducks Medium Load Member

Mar 29, 2007
    WI
    Did you have an address for the shipper? Drive to an truck stop near Chesapeake. Go inside and look at the city maps. How far away were you from the shipper while your were waiting?
    Honestly I don't think you gave much of an effort. It always amazes me what guys will quit for after only a month. Then they will go somewhere else and be low man on the totem pole and quit over some trivial thing there.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kanman

Kanman Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Wichita, Ks.
    Are you kidding me? This person gave ZERO effort. I can only imagine what he would have done had his truck been on fire. "Well... I thought about calling the fire dept, but that costs money and I wasn't sure my company would reimburse me for my dime. OH, calling 911 is free? Well, my trainer never told me that. It is somebody else's fault, but at least I got my crap out of their truck!"

For crap sakes get out of your truck and "DO SOMETHING" start asking locals where this place is. Somebody will know.

I have a real REAL good idea why you dropped from 4200 mi down to 950. Your dispatcher realized you are just another baby that cant make a move with out having your hand held. I bet your dispatcher figured that out by the end of your first week there, and (believe it or not they do stuff like this) they probably had a betting pool on how quickly you would quit lol.

NukedNative Thanks this.
  4. goobboy

goobboy Bobtail Member

Jun 16, 2007
    NO
    know of any place closer then the pilot ?
    see above

Honestly I think you never been any where that is not a major metro city And as far as ZERO EFFORT I probably put more effort in 5 days then you do in a month. You must work for WH

Im glad it amazes you. :biggrin_25514:

5. goobboy

goobboy Bobtail Member

Jun 16, 2007
    I can sum your post up in 7 words.

"Useless as tits on a boar hog"

All you friggin did was make a basic copy of the post from above you

DUH :biggrin_2551:

6. goobboy

goobboy Bobtail Member

Jun 16, 2007
    So nuttin smart to say about not getting my detention pay ? or was it that i gave that ZERO EFFORT also ? :D

7. Designors

Designors Light Load Member

Sep 23, 2007
    NM
    As far as I remember when I was OTR years ago .... you were given a BOL (Bill of Lading) at the shippers .... and as far I recall THAT had the address on it for where it was headed

As far as I recall .... and unless DOT changed it .... you are REQUIRED to have that BOL in your truck with you for any and all loads you carry .... I know I do right now driving a fuel truck .... even though I drive local right now

So therefore .... you dont have a BOL you are illegal .... and if you did have one .... it takes a second to look at it and see what the address is for the consignee .... even if ya have to read a couple lines

As far as I remember also .... the shippers address is on there .... the receivers address is on there and the consignee is also if there is one

Sounds like someone forgot to change a diapee

8. bubbavirus

bubbavirus Medium Load Member

yo, refuse load if not on trailer mailbox,...

9. goobboy

goobboy Bobtail Member

Jun 16, 2007
    read the post again hand or go back to mexico Cant have a BOL if you havent been to the shipper :biggrin_25511:
    Sounds someone cant read

10. ingedavi

ingedavi Light Load Member

Jan 1, 2008
    Eau Claire, WI
    I've been with WH since August 2007. I'm on the House Haul fleet here. I had 3 yrs pulling a van but had never pulled a flatbed. They told me I could either go out on my own and shadow someone or go with a trainer. I decided to go with a trainer for a week. DUMB. The trainer had only been driving for a year and thought he was gods gift to the trucking industry. (pulling a 12' wide load in a pouring rainstorm on a two lane road talking on the cell phone) <--True Event. I wanted to get out of the truck and walk home. I got past that and things had been ok, my paychecks were screwed up a few times.. I was paid .29 per mile for a few loads which were supposed to be paid at .37 per mile. They took care of that no problem. Now when it comes to the shop. I had hit a deer in South Dakota the week of Thanksgiving. Took it in the Monday following to have the bumper replaced and the headlamp fixed, ect. The transmission also made a grinding noise during range change occasionally so I wrote that up too. They put me in a different truck, on that had been rolled on it's side. We'll just say it leans a little to the right and the steering wheel is turned 90 degrees to the right when going straight down the road so you can't see the tachometer or the left half of the speedometer and the roof leaks but this is the newest truck they have that isn't taken. It's a 2003. Told it would be fixed in a few days I called back a few days later. Not done yet. Went in the shop later and It's laying in pieces with the engine tore apart. They told me I had an oil leak so they decided to fix it. Ok fine. Days pass, calling everyday, truck isn't done. Finally told it was done on the 16th. Got into the terminal and it was sitting outside, no headlight and the bumper wasn't attached on the right side. Won't be done til Friday. Ok, I come back Friday, it's done, I move back in. Went to Brainerd, MN. Drove fine all the way there, on the way back the transmission made the grinding noise again 3 times. Took it back in Monday night the 21st. Dropped it off, moved back into the piece of crap I had the last three weeks. Called everyday again, still not done, finally going to be done on the 31st. Called them and they had totally taken the transmission apart and put it back together and had put a new clutch in it.. But it still grinds... I have been without my truck for five and a half weeks now, no inverter or Microwave. Does anyone else think that's ridiculus??:biggrin_2556:

11. STL_FTE

STL_FTE Bobtail Member

i will agree WH are nothin but aholes. when i was 22 i was living in wausau and working for WH in the trailer and tarp repair shop wich was a pretty good gig but i deceided i wanted to drive for the house haul divison so i fill out the paperwork have a meetin with the saftey mang. an while im talkin with the saftey mang (think his name was greg?) the pres of the compnay summons him out of the office. greg walks back in says meeting is over!!! i ask why he says "the pres says your hair is to long and he aint gonna have no f#$%&&$$$& hippies workign for him and then proceded to fire me from WH. if i wasnt so young an dumb at the time i would have took some major legal actions over this but i guess thats what bein young & dumb is all about huh?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.