What do they do in US Xpress orientation?

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by basser, Jun 13, 2012.

1. tonezayz

tonezayz Bobtail Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Maybe you used to flip burgers and eggs that's why you think their paycheck is good..good luck with steeling your miles...working as a dishwasher better than working for us xpress ...the number of drivers quitting from us xpress is a way less then people joining us xpress

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NoCoCraig

NoCoCraig Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Man, you are just clueless. In my experience, drivers with your attitude bring trouble on themselves. How many burger flippers make $1,000 a week?

Also, no company is right for everyone. Move along

4. Adkhunter

Adkhunter Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Delmar, NY
    Where's this dish washing job that pays over a grand a week????!!!! I want in!! I do it for free at home this is BS I could really make something of myself now!!

Big_D409 Thanks this.
  5. themoj0

themoj0 Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Now listen here...you got the moj0 talkin to ya. Quit yer lip smackin!! :biggrin_2559:

They call me moj0, formerly a full-grown buckeye bear..turned darkside.:Trailer: I used to patrol Interstate 70..near the Buckeye/ Hoosier border

Since leaving the patrol in 2007, life has been..interesting.

Since im single now..again...im looking to get back on the road asap.

So im thinking either PAM or USX. I wrote more citations to PAM driver from what i remember:dontknow:

haha so lemme hear some pros/cons........cuz ive stumbled onto some forums that had some.....less than flattering reviews....of USX.

you shake the trees..ill rake the leaves.

-moj0

6. vinsanity

vinsanity Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2009
    South Florida
    The pros and cons are about the same for any company of this size. USX has pretty decent pay for a starter company. They keep me running. I have a great dispatcher which makes a difference. The equipment is excellent.

Cons are the usual. Mostly poor communication from the night and weekend crew.

Mostly you get out what you put in. I never worked for PAM so I can't tell you how they compare.

Don't let the turnover rate throw you off. This is a training company. Some students don't even make it through training. My last student quit after driving a couple hours.

Overall I'm happy here. I'd only leave if I found that elusive good paying local or regional job.

7. NightShifter

NightShifter Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2013
    Port Arthur, Texas
    :biggrin_2559:

8. NightShifter

Jan 20, 2013
    Port Arthur, Texas
    :biggrin_25513:

9. NightShifter

Jan 20, 2013
    Port Arthur, Texas
    :biggrin_25523: Nailed it...

10. NightShifter

Jan 20, 2013
    Port Arthur, Texas
  11. krughja

krughja Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2011
    chambersburg, PA
    usx hiring process is a joke and a waste of time...sit around an wait to sign papers that have been signed 2 or 3 times...yea they may pay better than other large companies but u have to be driving to get that pay the shippensburg,pa terminal has over 20 trucks that are waiting for the shop...they have people waiting for a week and a half on their drug test to come back and before anyone thinks im just mad because i wasnt hired wrong i was hired and told them to shove the job up their ###...first impressions are everything and if this is how you hire people than i could only imagine how driving for them could be.

SAMMY6969 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.