What does 90 day review consist of?

Discussion in 'Watkins & Shepard' started by walstib, Feb 20, 2011.

1. walstib

walstib Darkstar

My recruiter emailed me saying I was coming up for my 90 day review, what does that consist of?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sal

sal Medium Load Member

Aug 18, 2007
    sacramento Ca
    My 90 day review took 5 minutes, talked to the gal working for Macon , she handed me some pamphlets and out the door. Now if Macon was takeing care of it it would take hours from what i heard. It's not a big deal

4. BNR32

BNR32 Heavy Load Member

Aug 20, 2010
    denver, CO
    i never had one my checks just had an extra 2.5 cents one week haha

5. sal

sal Medium Load Member

Aug 18, 2007
    sacramento Ca
    Yeah, I was thinking of a Safety review.

6. Warpdrvr

Warpdrvr Heavy Load Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Corona, CA
    It happens seamlessly to the driver. They told me that the safety director and a few other people get together to review your record during your probation period. There never was any call or anything to me. Like the poster upthread said, all the sudden your check shows more. Then a couple of weeks later there is a letter mailed to your home that says congrats...blah, blah, you are now a member of the WS family...

7. walstib

walstib Darkstar

Kewl, I've had no incidents and 30,000+ miles of on-time deliveries under my belt!!!!!!!...

8. truckerdaddy24

truckerdaddy24 Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Avondale Az.
    My letter said congrats, you made it past the safety review board and they decided to keep your sillyness since no one else will take me:biggrin_2559:
    I'm cool with it, my wife read the letter to me, it sounded pretty impressive, I'm nor sure how I made it thru, I had a fww minor issues but all is good now, I learn something new everyday about this new gig called PROFESSIONAL TRUCK DRIVER:yes2557:

Glad you made it to the gene pool, we need all of the intilect(sp see what I mean) we can get!:biggrin_25525:

I think at my 90 day mark I was sitting around 35000 miles but you been home a few more times then I have, in fact I can't even remember my address anymore. I'm headed that way in just over 2 weeks, I'll look at my license or something to figure out where I live.:yes2557:

9. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    I just got a letter and a raise....

American Trucker

10. AXE

AXE Road Train Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Chandler, AZ
    yup me as well, letter and a raise. As the date was coming up I knew I was good because they kept routing me East instead of towards a terminal somewhere! lol

11. walstib

walstib Darkstar

Hmmm, funny how I haven't been more than a few hundred miles from a terminal in the last week or two...:biggrin_25515:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.