What is current Heartland pay scale?

Discussion in 'Heartland' started by Ralph4159, Sep 4, 2013.

1. hewillreturn

hewillreturn Bobtail Member

May 22, 2014
    San DieGO
    :smt049Land pays 37.5 cents per mile for western regional. A recruiter told me i'd get this with my 2yrs. and 4 months exp. in the last 5 years. I'm still looking into other companies. I'm looking for most pay and home most Sundays(or every other) and 7 or 11 western states only. Anybody know of some or 1? I was with Crete...out for 45 days/home 5.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    The .52 is 8 years confirmed experience, or your current plus time with them. And it includes 1 cpm hazmat, and 1 cpm for safety bonus, which is paid once per year. This is for system over the road. Not regional work or dedicated work. There are guys getting the top rate. On top of that is 4 cpm for green miles. Which are all miles east of I-81 north of MD VA line. So in theory a capped out system driver could make 55 cpm for miles in the northeast. plus 1 cpm at the end of the year.

4. NoobiDriver

NoobiDriver Light Load Member

Sep 11, 2014

Hey, where did you park in Tampa for home time? I recently took 4 days off and called a few places(Truck stops) to ask of I could park there for 4 days but they all said they would tow the truck. I ended up having to park at a TA where you pay for each day. I paid about 60 bucks to take my 4 days home time.

5. NoobiDriver

NoobiDriver Light Load Member

Sep 11, 2014
    I've recently been seeing ads for them in the Tampa area and they say their or pay is .55 1/2 cpm and regional is .44 1/2 cpm. And that's for starters. I did wonder about how many miles drivers were getting though. I'm looking for southeast regional.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.