What is the best looking State Police/Highway Patrol cars that you see on the road?

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by dieselbear, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Eight433

Eight433 Light Load Member

Aug 12, 2006
    Michigan FOR SURE.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Challenger Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    The one NOT in your mirror with the blue lights flashing!:biggrin_25523:

4. kwswan

kwswan Road Train Member

Jul 26, 2009
    mcminnville,tn.
    north carolina uses vehicles that they have confiscated for their unmarked units. you can look at the license plate & if it says "shp", state highway patrol, then it is a cop.

5. 2hellandback

2hellandback Heavy Load Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Blackfoot Idaho
    Any ones that are all mangled up from high speed chases or have multiple bullet holes in em. #### i gotta bad attitude huh!

6. Biscuit75

Biscuit75 Road Train Member

Check Charleston, W.V. Or was that just locals. I thought I remember hearing of a trooper involved in that shooting. Bad deal. Guy ran, finally gets trapped in and cops shoot him and one of their own in the crossfire.

7. outerspacehillbilly

outerspacehillbilly "Instigator of the Legend"

May 28, 2009
    The Who's Your State
    I'd have to say the plain wrapper Mustangs in Indiana since they have some that are decked out and some that look like plain jane v6 models. Also Illinois plain wrapper chargers all blacked out with chromies. But also to agree with everyone else the ones that are not pulling you over. :yes2557:

8. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    Yep... I saw MANY of these in my rearview mirror when I was a rowdy teenager and had an IQ of about 7 1/2.:biggrin_25525:
    [​IMG]

The Challenger and zentrucking Thank this.
  9. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    P.S...

Those MSP Suburbans are VERY #### fast and will chase down a '69 Olds with a big block 455 in no time.

Lol, my punk-### enjoyed a three day stay in the Kent County iron bar hotel for that one.:biggrin_2559:

10. striker

striker Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Denver, Co
    I gotta say Colorado State Patrol has the nicest looking
    [​IMG]

Denver and Coloroad Springs are the sneakiest though, Denver has an older unmarked Dodge Intrepid and 1st gen. Chrysler 300, both have totally concealed lights. They will often park on I-25 between Colo. Blvd. and Broadway on the shoulder, looking like a disabled/abandoned car, then nail you as you go by. Colorado Springs used to have an Olds. Intrigue they would do the samething with.

Oh and just becuase these things look ungainly, they will chase down 4 wheelers and semi's alike
    [​IMG]

The Challenger and cagey53 Thank this.
  11. walleye

walleye Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Land of Cheese
    I was going to say that as well,...............Looks kinda like something out of a cartoon,.....But in a cool kind of way,..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.