What kind of trucks does Maverick use?

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by k51977blazer, Mar 30, 2011.

1. sewerman

sewerman Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2008
    westville indiana

Seeeeeeeeeeee

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kebo072

kebo072 Light Load Member

May 6, 2007
    bristol va
    true...........but try a sterling day cab with over a million on it. very noisy.

4. Johnnyr33

Johnnyr33 Light Load Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Still the worst trucks I've driven to this day!

5. shaker1025

shaker1025 Bobtail Member

May 14, 2011
    Western NY
    I'm sure the answer is "ask'm!", but is there any truth about them being "all 'automatics'"?

6. Elendil

Elendil Heavy Load Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Ottawa, IL
    Yes, they are almost 100% automatics.

7. crfingnutz

crfingnutz Light Load Member

May 2, 2010
    Long Island NY
    Loved my cascadia, I wish freightliner built there trucks here in the U.S but if you were the CEO and could cut production costs by more than 50% you would also do business south of the border. Im not sayin its ok but from a business point (the point is to make profit) it makes sense.

8. sewerman

Nov 21, 2008
    westville indiana
    You are not cutting production costs by 50%. To hell with Mexico and Communist China. Let's put Americans back to work. Need to throw out all the bums out of Washington DC. Put people in that care about Americans not corporations. Just my two cents... make that 4 cents I forgot taxes.

bradreed and Noggin Thank this.
  9. Danfromwindsor

Danfromwindsor Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Mavericks new trucks are all Cascadias with pw/pl lots of gauges to keep you entertained nice cabinets,though smaller some say than Columbias cabinets,very nice air ride seats,inverter,electric apu,automatic 10spd and the newest have the electronic clutch to go along with the automatic so no more roll back when removing foot from brake to accelerator. Down side is the small fuel tanks,due to trying to keep weight down,they are 80gal. These are definitely not stripped company trucks but I wouldnt call them the top of the line either,but they are very nice for company trucks. As for the folks thinkin they arent quality then they need to ride in a Cascadia,these arent the freightshakers of old. I drive a 2007 KW T600 and while its a nice truck,leather and all that,I wouldnt have a problem driving this new Cascadia. You wont be disappointed if you drive one here at Maverick.

Ops85 Thanks this.
  10. sewerman

Nov 21, 2008
    westville indiana
    Dan if you ever got out of that KW and into a Cascadia you would feel like a bb in a boxcar.

11. Danfromwindsor

Danfromwindsor Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
    Have you driven one? I have and I would say the ride was better than my KW. I however cant say the same about a Columbia. The Cascadia is a wholely redesigned truck and you can tell by riding in one.

sonic50 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.